Chapter 49 - Your Fate

You walked out after wiping your face. Draco looks you up and down.

"Good. Come on." Draco says and grabs your wrist. you follow him so he doesn't drag you. After about an hour, Draco stops. You stop and see him looking around.

"Good." He says and spins around and pins you to the wall. You freeze.

"You know, for a mudblood, you were a good fuck." Draco says. Your eyes go wide.

"And I wouldn't mind a good fuck right now." Draco says. You started to shake and did the one thing you could think of. You moved your head foreword, hard, leading a shift head butt. Draco let out a small scream and let you go, grabbing his head. You pushed him and kicked him in between the legs. He fell and you ran. You couldn't run fast but you ran and hide behind a pillar. After a few minutes, you heard running, but you didn't look, scared that he would try and rape you like he said. You didn't know how long you were there, but you did know you passed out because voices woke you.

"What do you mean you can't find her?" Umbridge asked.

"I told you, she kicked me and ran. I have been looking everywhere." Draco answers. You cover your mouth because they were right in front of your pillar.

"Draco. We need to her to be broken if you want the dark lord to return." Umbridge says. You heard Draco sigh.

"You don't think I know that. Why don't you just order her to fuck me?" Draco asks.

"Language Draco. You know I can't because that won't break her. Go back to your common room and wait for her. She will have to return and when she does, rape her till she doesn't know what to do without your orders." Umbridge says.

"You got it Head Mistress." Draco says. Tears fell from your eyes as you heard their footsteps leave. After about 20 minutes of silence you let out a small sod. Why? Why you? You then looked at the wall and gave a small glare before you stand.

"No." You whispered. You then looked around, seeing students walking around and yawning. You moved and walked next to some Hufflepuffs. You followed them to the great hall and see Fred and George sitting down. You also see Umbridge and see she saw you and stood but you ran over to the twins.

"Fred, George. I need your help." You say.

"Miss (l/n)." Unbridge calls as she walks over.

"Meet me in Moaning Myrtle's bathroom." You whisper and walk over to her. She grabs your arm and everyone in the great hall looks at you both.

"Where have you been? Draco was attacked and you ran off? Go to your common room and speak with him at once." She whispered so no one else would hear. You gave a nod and she let you go.

"Go on then." She says and leaves, not seeing the twins have left as you walk out the door and up to Moaning Myrtle's bathroom. You walk in and see the twins waiting for you. You run and hug them both.

"I have to leave." You say. They hold you tighter.

"OK. How and when?" Fred asks. You pull back and look at them.

"Now. Draco is going to rape me." You say. They both look mad but then smile.

"Well, we can let you use our map and you can leave without being seen or..." George says and Fred laughs.

"Yes. I'm positive she will help us." Fred says. You look at them both.

"Who?" you ask. They look at you and smile. You felt a calmness in their smile.