1

Several Months Later...

MJ: Hey babe, you sober?

Peter: somehow yeah, but I was planning on getting a drink soon, wanna come?

MJ: Absolutely not. Meet me by the pond at the park ASAP.

Peter: Uhh why? You want me or something 😏

MJ: Not in the way you're thinking! Now get your ass over here!

Peter frowned. What's her deal? He shrugged slightly and put his phone away. As long as their meeting was quick, he didn't really care what it was about. It was Saturday and he hadn't had anything to drink at all that fall day. AND IT WAS AFTERNOON! Yeah, that would start fucking with him pretty soon. He was halfway between the nearest bar and the park he and MJ always met at. He was almost tempted to grab a quick drink and then meet up with MJ. Not like it would be that big of a deal right? She could wait... right? No, Peter wasn't going to be that boyfriend. He was going to try being a decent human being. Peter sighed and glanced down at his metal prosthetic legs, they had served him well and but hadn't helped him stay standing whenever he was drunk. Yeah... drinking away the pain and trauma, that's how he rolled. He knew it was illegal but the PTSD of the "Endgame" could be overwhelming, so what else was he supposed to do? With a heavy sigh, Peter turned on his metallic heels and headed towards the park. Once at the pond he promised to meet his girlfriend at, he spotted her sitting on a bench with her hands resting nervously on her knees. She was wearing a slightly baggy navy blue hoodie and blue jeans. Peter smiled slightly at the hoodie, it was his until he gave it to her, well more like he left it at her house and she wouldn't let him have it back. He didn't mind though, it looked good on her. Everything looked good on her, she was... perfect. With her gorgeous brown eyes, stunning caramel skin, addictive full lips, and wild curls, he couldn't find a single flaw. He sat down next to her a planted a kiss on her cheek. MJ smiled uneasily at him and lovingly ran her hand through his messy hair.

"So why have you dragged me here today?" Peter questioned.

"I..." MJ looked at the ground with tears in her eyes, "P-Peter, I'm pregnant."

Peter froze with wide eyes, "... MJ that doesn't make any sense, I'm not supposed to be able to have kids because of the explosion."

"I know I know!" MJ cried, "But you're- you know- spider-boy. Maybe that had something to do with that. I mean..." she buried her head in the crook of Peter's neck as she bit her lip, holding back tears.

Peter put his arm around her and held her close, "Hey, it's okay MJ, it's okay."

"No it's not Peter," MJ disagreed as she choked back a sob, "We're sixteen!"

"Shh, it's okay. We'll make it work. We'll figure something out," Peter reassured, "do your parents know?"

MJ took a deep breath, calming herself down, "Yeah. My dad's not to happy, but he'll get over it. My mom's... well my mom about things. First she laughed a little, then she lectured me on how I should be 'more responsible' and whatever. But she promised she'll help us.... then she laughed again."

Peter chuckled softly, Nora was pretty great, "Good. That's good. Now... I need to tell Aunt May."

"May's pretty cool about things. I mean she might freak out at first, but then she'll be okay with it right?" MJ looked at Peter.

Peter hesitated, "Yeah... but if she finds out about my drinking... she might flip out."

"Well you deserve that."

Peter chuckled slightly, she was probably right. MJ's lips brushed Peter's neck, tickling him softly in the way he loved. They just sat that way for ten... twenty... thirty minutes. Peter's arm around his girlfriend as she nuzzled into him. Ignoring his growing headache and the fever creeping up on him, Peter whispered into MJ's ear.

"I love you."

"I know."