7

"Dinner's ready!" Nora called.

Peter and MJ pulled away from their kiss and MJ hopped off his lap. They rushed out of her room and headed to the dining room. Nora had already plated their food, she knew Peter well enough that she knew exactly what he wanted with his taco she'd made.

"Thank you Mrs. Jones," Peter thanked as he sat down next to MJ.

"Of course, but Peter, how many times do I have to tell you, just call me Nora," Nora reminded.

"Right. Sorry Mrs- Nora! Sorry Nora," Peter corrected himself earning laughs from both Adrian and MJ.

Nora chuckled and shook her head, "Dave called me a few minutes ago, he's working a night shift. He won't be home until 1pm."

"Damnit," MJ muttered, "I wanted him to give Peter the dad talk."

Peter looked at MJ, "Why do you hate me?"

"Why wouldn't I hate you?" MJ replied with a raised eyebrow.

Peter gaped slightly as Adrian burst into laughter. Nora facepalmed and shook her head as she sat down.

"Michelle, what have I told you about hating your boyfriend?" Nora joked.

"To not to, but since when do I listen to anyone?" MJ replied.

Peter looked at Nora with wide eyes, "Do you constantly have to remind her to love me?!" Then he looked at MJ, "Am I a bad boyfriend?!"

MJ laughed, "No Peter, it's just a joke."

Peter blinked then raised his eyebrows, "Oh! Okay."

Adrian only laughed harder to the point that Nora had to keep a hand on him to prevent him from falling out of his chair. After a few more minutes of Adrian laughing his ass off, he finally calmed down and they all ate their tacos. Peter ate five tacos while everyone else had two.

"You eat a lot but you're still super fit," Adrian observed.

"I have fast metabolism," Peter flatly replied.

"More like superhuman metabolism," Adrian replied.

Peter felt his heart rate quickened in mild panic but he just shrugged, he should've been used to Adrian referring to him as "superhuman" or a "superhero," after all, the kid thought highly of Peter despite wanting to kill him from time to time. After excusing themselves from the table, MJ and Peter put their dishes away and headed back to her room. MJ took out Peter's pajamas she kept hidden in her room, after dating Peter for such a long time, she'd learned that he didn't always have time to change from his Spiderman suit to regular clothing before coming to her house, so they kept two pairs of his clothes in her room, just in case. They both changed into their pajamas, not bothering to look away from each other since they'd done it so many times and no longer cared.

"I can tell it hurts," MJ stated as she lay down on her side, "knowing that Adrian looks up to you when he really shouldn't."

Peter nodded and sat on her bed, "If he really knew me, he'd hate me."

"He wouldn't hate you," MJ replied, "He just wouldn't let us date anymore, look down on you, and probably kill you."

"Ouch," Peter laughed slightly then removed his prosthetic legs and lay on his side.

MJ played with his hair and gazed into his brown doggish eyes. Peter smiled softly and wrapped his arms around her, gently laying a kiss on her soft lips. MJ returned the light pressure as she stroked his cheek. Peter moved himself closer to her as he started to slide his tongue in her mouth until they were suddenly interrupted.

"You left the fucking door open," Adrian commented as he poked his head into MJ's room.

MJ jumped slightly and sat up in her bed, "Fuck you bitch," She snapped as she threw a book at him.

Adrian yelped and ducked then quickly closed to door. Peter laughed slightly then they heard Nora from her own room.

"Watch your language!"

This made Peter laugh again, "She sounds like Steve."

MJ shook her head, "No. Just no."