22

Four months later...

Two months until his child would be born. April 15th was just around the corner, and that's when his girlfriend was due. Peter stumbled into the Compound's kitchen where Tony, Clint and Natasha stood. He kept his head down as the adults glanced at him.

"Hey kid," Tony greeted.

"Msh," Peter grunted, he was so drunk at this point his mouth couldn't even form words and he felt damn near stoned, maybe he was.

Natasha gestured for the two men to take a few steps back and they quickly obeyed, "Hey Peter, can you look at me?"

Peter kept his bloodshot, watering eyes on the ground as one hand unconsciously reached for a glass cup, "Uu...."

"Peter," Natasha flicked his chin with one finger, "It's not polite to look away when someone is talking to you."

Peter ducked his head then gave the cup a tight squeeze, causing it to shatter effortlessly. He held a shard of glass in his hand and raised it too the redhead's throat as unexplainable tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Ff.....offfff....." Peter managed, "Fuck....off."

"Peter!" Tony hissed.

"Let me handle this Tony," Natasha calmly replied, not taking her wary eyes off Peter.

With the glass only millimeters away from her throat, Natasha landed a roundhouse kick to Peter's side and the boy smashed into a counter next to him. Tony and Clint started forward only to be ordered back again and of course they obeyed, they were too scared not to. Peter dropped his shard of glass and staggered upright with the help of the counter then used it as leverage as he kicked Natasha in the stomach. She was forced back into a wall then shot Peter a deadly glare. The little spider only stared at her as she rightened herself then hit him onto the ground.

"Nat-" Tony was cut off by his own common sense.

Natasha pinned Peter down with her knee on his chest, making him gasp in pain. For a moment, she let him choke and claw at her leg only to find himself too intoxicated to protect himself.

"Next time you're wasted," Natasha seethed, "I'll kick you out and laugh when I see you on the streets."

"Can she do that?" Clint muttered to Tony.

"She can do whatever she wants," Tony replied.

Peter choked and nodded frantically. Natasha let him go and the boy ducked his head and scrambled out of the Compound. She watched him then sent a quick text to MJ, she had gotten her number only to check in on her when Peter was too drunk to.

"Nat what the hell?!" Tony exclaimed.

"We talked about this Tony," Natasha looked at him, "Your methods weren't working, so next time I saw him drunk, I'd try my method."

"I think you scared the shit out of him," Clint commented.

"Thats the idea, Michelle will take it from here."

Adrian half-dragged Peter into his house as MJ held the door open, they were both glad their parents weren't home.

"I am too young for this," Adrian groaned as Peter flopped onto the couch, "I shouldn't be a fourteen-almost-fifteen-year-old dealing with a drunk who is supposed to be the father of my niece or nephew."

"Get over it," MJ snapped, "Get him a glass of water."

Adrian huffed then did so. Peter was attempting to mumble something with out success as MJ sat next to him and ran her hands through his hair.

"I'm getting so tired of this," MJ breathed as she cupped his foggy-eyed face in the palm of her hand.

She went to kiss him but Peter held her an arm's length away, "I hassssh a girlllfr...iend."

MJ smiled softly, "Do you?" He nodded and she continued, "Whats she like?"

"Perrrfect," Peter muttered as Adrian returned with a glass of water, "Sheeee is.... perfect."

MJ felt tears well up in her eyes, "awww he's going to make me cry."

"Thats literally saying nothing. Everything makes you cry lately," Adrian rolled his eyes.

"Oh shut up, you try being pregnant," MJ defended.

Adrian raised an eyebrow, "Uhhh MJ I'm a guy."

"So? Guys have gotten pregnant," MJ pointed out.

Adrian groaned, "Ugh how are you so good at making me uncomfortable?"

"It's a gift," MJ snickered.