2

By the time Peter got to his and May's apartment he was shaking like a leaf. After her return from the Blip, May lost her apartment and was forced to move to a smaller one. It was in a poor and rather shady neighborhood, but May, being May, made the best of it and never complained. Peter stumbled into their place and his eyes darted around.

"Hey May! I'm home!" Peter called.

May came around the corner and greeted him with a smile, "Hey Petey how're you doing? Oh my you're shaking! What's wrong?"

"Uhhhh... MJ's pregnant!" Peter blurted then darted to his room, slamming the door behind him.

He dug out his backpack from under his bed and took out a few beers, chugging each of them in a matter of seconds. He tossed each can to the side as he finished them off. It took a lot to get him drunk with his fast metabolism, but soon, with a pile of cans forming next to him, he felt his brain start to slow and spin as he slowed his drinking pace. Seconds later, May recovered from her shock and knocked on Peter's door.

"Whossit?" Peter's words were slurred, making concern shoot through May.

"Uh Peter? It's me? Your aunt May," May replied in confusion as she opened the door.

Her eyes widened slightly at the sight of her nephew, crumpled on the ground, leaning against the far wall, drinking beer from a can. The scent of alcohol was pungent and sent a wave a rage through her mind.

"Peter what's- what the hell?!" She exclaimed.

"I'm drunk," Peter stated, "Just like when MJ and I," Peter smiled groggily and chuckled.

"Oh my god Peter... I can't believe you! How long has this been going on?!" May gestured to the cans.

Peter dropped the beer in his hand and smacked his hands onto his metal shins, his left hand epically missed, causing it to hit the ground with a loud thud, "Since dis. Dees happen."

May gaped slightly, she was furious, "I-i... Peter it's illegal for someone your age to drink! How did you get a hold of all this?!"

"Uuuhhhuh... ways?"

May's eyes landed on an ID and her stomach dropped, "Is this a fake ID? Oh my god... That's why you were shaking! You literally can't live without alcohol!"

Peter pressed his lips together, not really processing what she was saying, "Fakey alcohol?"

"NO! You're so irresponsible! How couldn't I have noticed this sooner? Don't you get it Peter? What you're doing, everything about what you're doing is illegal! You're Spiderman, or supposed to be! Spiderman is supposed to be everything you're currently not! And now your girlfriend is pregnant because of your stupid mistakes!" May furiously ranted.

Peter hesitated, still a little confused, "I dun't care."

"WHAT?!" May took a deep breath, "You know what... I can't deal with this. Get out."

"Hmph?" Peter looked up at her.

"Get. Out. Take your shit and leave!" May snapped.

Peter froze, completely stunned. He understood that part. Before May could yell at him again, he clumsily stuffed a few things in his backpack and opened the window. He looked at his aunt once more before jumping out. Barely managing to attach a web to the edge of the apartment building, he lowered himself gently onto the ground. He tried running only to lose his balance and fall foreword. Somehow managing to catch himself, Peter tried and failed several times to straighten himself. The sidewalk looked as though it was flowing, like ocean waves. The world around him swirled and blended, like a smudged painting wrapped around his eyes that he couldn't look away from. Falling foreword again, Peter caught himself with his forearms and threw up. What the hell just happened? Did his aunt... just kick him out? With shaking hands, Peter sent Tony a wobbly text.

Peter: I nwwf u

Tony: I'm on my way kid