Kabanata 49

Kabanata 49:

"I love you Noreen, you and our son. I won't let you go." he whispered after the kiss and I smiled on him.

"I love you too, Reighdan. I always do. I think I just born to love you for my whole life and give birth to our son."

"You're destined to give birth not only for Reikhan but for more babies, baby." he whispered again. Agad na nag-init ang pisngi ko sa sinabi niya at mahina siyang pinalo na ikinahalakhak niya lang.

"My surprise for you is not yet over." aniya at muntik ko nang makalimutan na marami nga palang tao ang nakapalibot sa amin. Humiwalay ako ng bahagya sa kanya at nag-iinit ang pisngi ng bumaling sa lahat ng tao na narito.

Reighdan chuckled in my expression and carry Reikhan on his arm, and kiss his son's cheek.

"What do you mean, Reighdan?" I ask him confused but he just smiled at me and hold my hand and kissed it.

"I love you so much, take this as a gift baby." aniya at tumingin sa stage at kusa na rin akong napatingin roon. Kusang umawang ang mga bibig ko ng mag flash sa screen ang isang napakapamilyar na pangalan at larangan.

New York Fashion Gala

The screen flashes different models and clips on the last Fashion Gala last year. Hindi ko makakalimutan iyon dahil hindi ko iyon kinaliligtaan na mapanood. My heart beats faster when I saw the models names that will walk on the stage this year.

My heart is hammering too much inside my chest that it wants to come out in my ribcage. I skipped a breath when I saw my name in the list. Namilog ang mga mata ko kasabay ng pangingilid ng luha at napatingin kay Reighdan.

"W-What's the meaning of this?" I was teary eyed when I ask him. He look at me intently and he intertwined our hands

"I was all the reason why you let go of your passion. Now I will make a way to get your dream again. " aniya at tuluyang bumagsak ang mga luha ko.

"P-Paano?" my voice crooked because I can't still process what's happening.

"I have powers to do so, Noreen." he said and I just sob. He bit his lower lip and wipe my tears.

"Hush, don't cry baby. I do this for you okay?" he said softly and caress my cheek.

"T-This is to much." I sob.

"I will give everything for you even if its too much or not. For you, baby."  mas lalo pa akong naiyak.

Damn, I was not expecting of this too much happiness. I love you so much, Reighdan.

"Can I talk with her?" I heard a familiar voice beside me. Kusa akong napatingin roon at napasinghap ng makilala ang presidente ng New York Fashion Gala. She's the Head President of that event for Pete's sake and she's in front of me!

How can Reighdan do this!

I gasped and disbelief and my hands tremble. Hindi talaga makapaniwala.

Bigla akong nahiya sa itsura ko kaya nagmamadali kong pinunasan ang mga luha ko. Now I regret crying. I don't know how I looknow! I'm in front of the woman I adore for a long time!

Reighdan chuckled on what I did and President Celine also. Bigla akong nahiya sa sarili ko.

"Its a pleasure to Finally see the famous super model, Noreen Lorelai Mendiola." pagbati niya at pati paraan ng pagsasalita niya ay hinahangaan ko. She's too beautiful that everyone would thought that she's a goddess sent from above. She's years older than me  but I can't even surpass her beauty. She's too perfect.