004.

Since I won the record deal with OVO Records, I had to move to Toronto, Canada.It was a very unusual move for Zion and I, but the money that we're gonna be making is going to be worth it.

Today, we had to go the OVO Headquarters to meet up with our new team and discuss our plans.

"Do I look okay?"I walked in front of Zion's bedroom doorway as he examined my outfit.

"You look - different."Zion examined my outfit and then looked back at the mirror.
"I want to make a good first impression.I can't dress comfortably just yet.They won't take me seriously."I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen with Zion not far behind.
"They will love you regardless of how you look, stop overthinking everything.Come on, let's not be late to our first meeting."I followed Zion out of the door and into the car.Maybe he was right, I was overthinking this whole record deal thing.

We arrived at the headquarters and it was massive but also beautiful.Zion helped me out of the car and we walked into the building.

"Hello, how may I help you today?"An asian lady greeted us as we walked up to the front desk.
"Hello, we're here for a meeting with the OVO board.Which floor would that be on?"I asked.
"Oh, on the 24th floor, second door to your right."She smiled at me as I thanked her and walked towards the elevator.I breathed in and out slowly as we boarded it.

"Relax, baby sis.You're gonna be fine."I smiled at Zion.
"I'll try."We made it to the 24th floor and walked to the second door to the right.Zion walked in front of me as I walked behind him.The room grew quiet as we entered.

"And there she is.I would love for you guys to meet my co-signed artist, Zaila."I waved timidly at the many men in the room as I looked around.I stopped at one, though.He was very good looking and had the smoothest looking skin.I could feel myself getting lost in thought until Zion grabbed my arm and lead me to a seat next to him.The guy and I exchanged glances at one another as the meeting went on.I was so captivated by him for some reason, it was weird.They played my demo that Zion sent to them and everyone looked very impressed, including the guy.

"Okay, I'm going to be pairing one of you guys up with Zaila to help her publish her first single or album, that's up to her."Drake said as he began to close out the meeting.
"I think it should be Roy, he did co-sign her."Boy 1da spoke up.
"Nah, nah, I'm not really feeling that.How about - ooh, Leon.You both have the same style of music.You play your guitar and she has one of her own.Your voices would sound great over a track together."Drake looked around and pointed at the guy.The guys erupted into their various Canadian lingo of agreeance.He licked his lips and looked at me before speaking.

"Yeah, I'll work with her."I smiled and enjoyed the sound of his voice.
"Okay, great.I'll email you guys your studio location and all the other information that you guys need to know.Its great to have you on the team, Zaila."Drake winked at me as the various men got up and prompted to exit the meeting room.
"Oh, wait.Zion, right?I've heard so much about you, come join us for a few drinks."Zion looked at me and I spoke up.
"Go ahead, bro.Go familiarize yourself with your new colleagues."I patted his back as he smiled down at me before exiting the room with Drake by his side.I could tell that they were going to be great friends.

I walked out of the room and followed behind them until someone lightly tapped my shoulder.I turned around to meet the eyes of the guy named Leon.