009.

We arrived at a venue in Brampton.It was massive compared to most venues I've been to.Zion parked and we got out and walked into the private party.There were many celebrities walking around in all white,even the DJ had all white on.I walked close to Zion, I didn't really recognize a lot of people here.

We walked to a back room and there was all of our co-workers.

"Ayyee, Zaila, Zion!I'm so glad that you guys could make it!You both look great in your white, too."Drake stood up and greeted us.Everyone's attention was now fixed on us.I looked around the private room and stopped my eyes on one person in particular.

"Hey, baby."I smiled at Leon as he got up to kiss my cheek and helped me to a seat next to him.
"Hey."He passed me a glass and grabbed the bottle of Hennessy.He poured me a good amount and placed the bottle back down.
"Cheers, to the most beautiful woman that I know."I blushed and tapped his glass.I sipped the strong alcohol and admired the scenery around me.I've came so far.I moved from Ventura to here, my debut album is about to come out & I got the man of my dreams.As of right now, life is good.

"Come on, let's go somewhere private so we can talk."I agreed and took Leon's hand as he guided me to a terrace.I looked out and my breath was taken away.You could see the entire city of Brampton and it was absolutely gorgeous.

"You look beautiful."He immediately complimented me as we leaned against the railing.
"I guess, you always look amazing, though."I smiled at him.
"Thank you.You looked like something was on your mind, wanna talk about it?"He read me so well.
"It's just that - my life has changed drastically in the last two months.I moved from California to here, I'm about to drop my first album, hopefully it charts, its just all super overwhelming.But then, I met you.You changed my whole outlook on life.You make me so happy, all the time.I cannot thank you enough."I looked up and over at Leon.Admiration was all that I saw in his eyes.
"As soon as I laid my eyes on you, I had to make you mine.I heard your voice without even seeing your face and I already knew you were going to be beautiful, I was right.You are so sexy and mysterious, I love that about you.The way you hold yourself up is also very attractive.I love the way you dress, the way you talk, the way you do anything, really.I shouldn't be falling for my business partner, but its too late."I looked at Leon and smiled.I didn't expect him to say any of that.I didn't think he was paying that much attention to me, but I was very wrong.

He started to inch closer and closer to my face.He adjusted his lips to meet mine.Then, it happened.I was kissing my business partner.I don't know if anyone saw, but I didn't want them to.I didn't want anyone in our business, ruining what we had.