017.

"Pour me up some more wine, nigga."I held my glass up to Zion as we sat in our dining room, having dinner.We just wanted to take some time out for ourselves to actually catch up and talk.
"I got you.So, tell me how life has been in paradise with Mr.Thomas."He sipped his glass as I messed around with my spaghetti.
"It's going great.He's just a little jealous of Woody, he doesn't trust him for some reason."
"Did you tell him that you know Woody?"
"Yeah, that made him trip even more.I'll be fine though.I should be able to be friends with whoever I please without any issues."I ate a forkful of spaghetti.
"True that."Zion rose his glass as we continued to to eat dinner.
"How about you, how has life been being Drake's sidekick?"I laughed to myself.
"Shut up, its been great, though.He told me after you publish your album, we're all going on tour."Zion smiled at me.I rose my head up slowly.
"Are you deadass right now?!"I stood up.
"I'm deadass, b."I jumped up and down and started screaming.I have always dreamed about going on tour.I never thought it would actually happen.
"Wait, will I be performing?"Zion looked at me with a goofy expression.
"You're going to be opening up at every single show, dummy."Zion laughed at me.I continued to dance around in place.I was really living the dream.

✰ ✰ ✰

"Wake up, Zion."I wanted to go into work with my brother, for once.He wakes up later and later everyday and I wanted to put a stop to that.
"Fine, I'm getting up."Zion finally got up and walked into his bathroom.I walked out and went into my room so I could get dressed:

I went downstairs and waited for Zion to finish getting ready

I went downstairs and waited for Zion to finish getting ready.I went on Instagram to check my feed.I was scrolling through and saw that Leon responded to someone's comment saying - "I love you too girl!" I felt my heart drop to the pit of my stomach.

"I'm ready, Zai."I heard Zion come down the stairs.He looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows,"You okay?"I nodded vigorously,"Yeah, let's go."

We arrived at the headquarters and I greeted everyone as I normally would.I wasn't going to show any emotion about my recent uncovering.I went up to the 24th floor and wasted as much time as I could with Drake and the guys.They were some of the coolest people that you would ever meet,believe it or not.

"What's up, y'all?"I turned to see Woody walking up to us.
"Heeeyy."I stood up and hugged him as he returned the gesture.We rekindled our friendship and I'm really glad that we did.
"How are you?"I looked up at him and replied,"I'm good, Woody."He smiled down at me modestly.He joined us for drinks at the bar that was on the floor.

"Yo, Zaila.What you doing?"We all turned around to see Leon walking up to us.I rolled my eyes as I sipped on my glass.
"I'm taking a day off from the studio."I answered, nonchalantly.I turned back around in my seat, placing my glass on the table for another round.
"No, we're so close to finishing this next song.Come on."He grabbed my arm, but I snatched it back towards my body.
"I'll come when I feel like it."Everyone rose their eyebrows and looked around at each other.
"Looks like there's trouble in paradise."I heard Boi1da say causing all of us to laugh,including me.I could feel Leon still standing there.
"Zaila, can I talk to you for a second?"I looked at Woody and we both rolled our eyes.I turned around in my stool and hopped down to follow Leon.I sipped my drink as he lead me to the board room.

"What?"I asked bluntly.
"What the hell is your problem?"I rose a brow at his sudden anger.He sat down at the table across from me.
"Leon, this ain't the time to be playing stupid."I finished my drink and sat my glass down.
"Is it something that I did or said, tell me what I did wrong."I looked up at him and sat back in my chair.
"You shouldn't even care if I'm mad.You're telling other females that you love them and shit,why do my feelings suddenly matter?"His facial expression went blank,"Mm-hmm, you thought I wouldn't see it just because I don't use Instagram religiously like you do."
"She's just my friend, Zaila."
"Yeah, and so is Woody!But as soon as I get a friend of the opposite sex, it's World War III up in this bitch.You don't run me, Leon.Get that through your head, bro."His face went to anger.
"Bro?"
"Yeah, bro.Maybe we need a break."He went from angry to remorseful real quick.
"Wait, wait, wait.Zaila, no.Anything, but this.Please don't go."Leon plead as he made his way around the table.I scrunched my face up at him.
"I think we need it, especially you."I got up and walked out of the room and back to the guys.

He'll learn his lesson one way or another.