005.

"I didn't get a chance to formally introduce myself, my name is Leon Thomas III.You must be the beautiful - Zaila Graham."He took my hand into his and lightly pressed his plump lips against it.I could feel my cheeks heating up.
"Yes, that's me."I put my hand on my chest as I took my hand back and smiled at him.
"You have an amazing voice, by the way."I smiled up at him.
"Thank you, I would love to hear some of your music, if you don't mind."He tapped his chin to insinuate that he was thinking causing me to laugh.
"It's cool, I guess I'm not worthy enough."I started to walk away from him until he grabbed my hand.I looked back at him and waited for his answer.
"I'm kidding, let's go to our studio."He smiled at me as he lead me to the elevators.

We got down to the 23rd floor and entered onto a floor that had a hallway with many studios on it.I looked around in awe as I followed Leon.We made it to Studio 10 and walked in.I sat down in front of the soundboard and Leon sat to the right of me.He hooked up his phone through Bluetooth and began to play a song named "Sunken Place".Drake was right, we did have the same style in music and he could really sing.

The track finished and I was beyond impressed.

"You can really sing, Leon.I loved it."I smiled at him as he returned the gesture.
"Thank you, it took me some time to write it, but I got it done.I'm really glad that you like it, though.Maybe we could collab on a track one day."I looked at him, in awe.
"No doubt."I stated, modestly.
"So, tell me about yourself, Ms.Zaila."Leon sat back in his chair and I began to tell him my life story.

✰ ✰ ✰

"Well, just know that you have my full support already.You're going places, girl.I already know it."I couldn't stop smiling at him.Where has he been all my life?
"Thank you, that really means a lot."I placed my hand on top of his on the soundboard causing him to look down at it.
"No problem."
"Tell me about yourself now.I wanna know everything."He told me things that I wanted to know,things that I shouldn't know and things that surprised me.

"You were on 'Victorious'?!How could I not recognize you, I'm so stupid.I loved your character on that show!"He smiled at me as I gushed about him.
"Thanks, beautiful.I get that a lot."I rolled my eyes & laughed as he popped his collar.

"Leon, you're needed back upstairs."I heard an intercom go off.
"Aight, I'll be up there in a sec."Leon pressed a button and looked back up at me.
"Come on, Drake probably just needs something minor.But, it was great talking to you.I'm more than happy to be your partner."Leon winked at me and walked past me and out the door.I already knew my cheeks were as red as strawberries as my heart was beating 1,000 MPH.I shook my thoughts and followed Leon towards the elevator.We exited the elevator and I was still on Cloud 9.

"Hey, baby sis.Where were you?"Zion asked me as we approached the group.
"I went to see my studio - with Leon."I looked over at him and he was looking at me.I smiled and looked down and I returned my attention back to Zion.He looked like he already knew what was going on.
"You like him, don't you?"I snapped my neck up at Zion and denied what he said.
"Hell no, I just met him."I said as confidently as I could.
"Mmm-hmm, don't be having no OVO babies around here."The guys started to laugh hysterically around us.I hit his arm and walked away from him.I was so embarrassed right now, I just wanted to go back to the hotel.

"Wait, Zaila."I turned around to see Drake running after me.
"Yes?"I answered with a hint of attitude.He hung a key in front of my face.I scrunched my face up and spoke up,"What's this?"
"It's your house key.I sent you the address."Drake dropped the key in my hand and walked away before I could say another word.I examined the keychain and it had a 'Z' keychain on it that was encrusted with a bunch of diamonds along with the house key.I continued to walk to the elevator and called myself an Uber to my new house.