013.

"Those niggas gotta go."He looked at me with a confused expression.
"Why?"He used his hands as he spoke.
"Because, they some perving ass niggas and I want them out of my house.I pay the bills around this bitch, so I decide who comes and goes around here."I was annoyed as hell right now.I hated talking to him like this, but shit had to get done.
"Zaila, what did they even do to you?I didn't see or hear any of them say anything to you."
"I don't have to explain shit to you, Zion.I just want them out.If you don't get them out of here, then I will."I walked away from him and back out to the party.I fixed my clothes and went over to Leon.

"Hey, baby.You okay?"He noticed my demeanor was way off now.
"Yeah.I told my brother that they had to go.If he doesn't get them out of here, then I will.Simple as that."Leon looked down at me.His expression looked as if he didn't believe me.
"Is that the only reason you want them to leave?"I rolled my eyes and took his hand into mine.

I lead him into the house and upstairs to my room.He observed my room as I went into my closet to take my shoes off.

"I didn't want anything to happen to you."I spoke, breaking the awkward silence in the air.He scrunched his face up in confusion.
"Zaila, nothing will happen to me.You're mine and that's that.They can look all they want, but they can't have you.That one nigga was just staring and I wasn't feeling that shit.Nothing is or was gonna happen, trust me."I stood in my doorway with my arms crossed.My nerves began to ease a little as he finished talking.I heard the alarm say "Front Door" so I knew someone was either leaving or entering.I looked out the window to see Zion walking out with his "friends".I smirked to myself as I saw them drive away.I saw Zion walking back in.He walked up the stairs and went into his room.

I did kind of feel bad for kicking his friends out, but this wasn't gonna turn into no WorldStar Hip-Hop fighting brawl.

"I'll be right back, make yourself comfortable."I climbed on top of Leon and planted a few kisses on his lips.
"Alright."He laid back on my bed and smirked at me.

I walked out of my room and closed the door behind me.I walked down the hall and entered Zion's room.He was busy looking at his laptop and writing some information down.

"Hey."I hesitantly said as I closed his door.
"I did what you want, why are you still bothering me?"My heart broke when he said those words.I could feel the hate in the atmosphere.
"Look, Zion.I'm sorry, but I had my reasons for kicking them out."I said as I defended myself.
"Okay."He wrote something down as he continued to scroll through his computer.Tears started to fall out of my eyes.Zion is my best friend.It felt like I lost a piece of me.I tried to say another word, but I decided that I shouldn't.I didn't want to make him anymore mad than he already was.I got up and walked out.I went back into my room and closed the door as I placed my forehead on it.What have I done?

"Baby, what's wrong?!Come here."Leon rushed over to me and embraced me.I cried onto his chest as we stood there.I hated this feeling, God only knew how much I wanted it to go away.