019.

Our first stop of the tour was in New York City.I've never been here, but my parents were from here.Right now, I was in my room playing Mortal Kombat 11 with Woody until there was a knock on the door.

"It's open, yo."I didn't take my eyes off of the screen.
"Hey, you guys.We're about to go have dinner with the mayor so y'all niggas need to get up and take a shower or something.Y'all been in here playing this game all day!"Quentin said, scrolling through his  Watch.
"Alright, alright.Give me the controller, Woody."He handed me his controller and I instantly unpaused the game and killed him.
"You're a whole ass cheater!"He tackled me onto my bed causing me to laugh.
"G-Get your heavy ass off of me, nigga.Go and take a shower.I took mine this morning already."I danced around on my bed.
"Aight, we rematching later."Woody pointed his finger in my face.
"Whatever, sore ass loser."I teased him as he walked out.I shut and locked the door and got dressed.:

I felt the bus come to a stop and I walked out of my room

I felt the bus come to a stop and I walked out of my room.I saw all of the guy sitting around, fixing their suit jackets and what not.

"Wow, Zaila.You look gorgeous."Woody stood up and spun me around.
"Thanks, Woody."I smiled at him.I looked at Leon and saw him licking his lips.I knew he wanted to say something, but he was biting his tongue.

Drake's bodyguards exited the bus first and then let us off.Woody helped me down the stairs as a million flashes were going off from every inch of my peripheral.I covered my face the best that I could and entered the restaurant.It was empty since it was closed for this special occasion.

"Why hello, Aubrey.You look amazing, honey.Welcome to New York City."We were greeted by an older, black lady as we entered the back room.
"Hi, Ms.Greenfield.You look even better & thank you.Guys, this is the Mayor of New York."We all greeted her with our various versions of 'hellos'.
"Who is this beautiful girl?"She fixed her attention on me.
"That's Zaila Graham.She is my new artist.I just noticed we have the same last name, as well."We all erupted in laughter.
"Why hello, honey."She smiled at me warmly.
"Hello, its a pleasure to meet you."I sat down at the seat with my name on it.Woody's name was to the left of me and before I could even read who was to the right, Leon sat down next to me.Fuck.

We all ordered our food and talked amongst ourselves.

"So, what you want to get into after this?The show isn't until tomorrow night."Woody asked me.
"Um, I'm down for anything."I felt a hand on my thigh, but I decided to ignore it.
"Cool, I was thinking that we could change and head to a Go-Kart raceway."He smiled at me.
"Yes!I would love to do that."The hand went higher up my thigh, right to the hem of my lace underwear.

I cleared my throat as the host came back out to give each of us our plates.I looked at Leon and he smirked.I already knew my cheeks were rosy.He slipped his hand under my underwear and start to rub my area lightly with two fingers.I was already wet from the heat of the moment.I already knew how to contain myself, though.I didn't give him the reaction that he wanted.He leaned over and whispered in my ear,"Go ahead and moan,I know you want to."I sat there still poker faced, not making a sound.I didn't want to give him that satisfaction.He removed his hand and insidiously licked his fingers.It turned me on, but I continued to act unbothered.

The dinner was finally over and we made our way back on the bus.

"You ready to get your ass kicked in this race?"Woody asked as we climbed up the stairs.
"Nigga, you're the one that's gonna be losing."I laughed.
"Just watch.Keep that same energy later."I rolled my eyes at him as I entered my room.

I was about to close the door until it was pushed open.Leon entered and shut and locked the door behind him.Before I could even say anything, he smashed his lips onto mine.I missed his touch, his kisses, just him overall.He slowly removed my dress as he continued to kiss down my body from my neck to my breast to my bellybutton and just until he got down to my area.He removed my underwear and observed me for the very first time.He smiled in satisfaction and went to work.I covered my mouth to keep from moaning as he devoured me.

"Aye, Zaila, you changed yet?I'm tryna play you in Mortal Kombat 11 before we get there."I heard Woody knock on the door and say on the other side.I looked down at Leon to see if he would stop, but he wasn't budging.
"A-Almost,hold on, fuckkk."I moaned at the end by accident.I kept pushing Leon's head away, but he wasn't moving.
"You okay in there?"I heard the concern in Woody's voice.
"Y-Yeah, I just stubbed my fuuuuccking toe.I'm okay, bro."I managed to get out.
"Alright, let me know when you're done, girl."I heard Woody laugh and sing as he walked away from my door.
"Okaaayyy."I drug the word out.I looked down at Leon and started to grind against his mouth.I couldn't hold back anymore.I released into his mouth and he stood up and looked down at me in satisfaction.He leaned down and kissed me, letting me taste myself.

"I missed you, baby."I smiled at him when he said those words.
"I missed you, too."