027.

We boarded the bus again and I immediately started to look around for Leon.I didn't see him anywhere.I entered my room and closed the door as I sat on my bed to try to contact him.I went to his Instagram page and his page kept saying 'Could Not Refresh'.I was more than sure that he blocked me.I couldn't fight the tears that were pouring out of my eyes.That wasn't me out there.That was my emotions talking.How could I even let it get this far?

"Damn, I didn't think that nigga was serious."I heard Quentin and Drake talking on the opposite side of my door.
"Right, he said he was going home, but I thought he was just all talk.Eh, he'll be fine by the time we get back to Toronto." My heart fell to the pit of my stomach as I fell onto the ground and cried.

He went home all because of me.I felt so fucking bad right now, man.This hurt worse than a bee sting.I got up, changed and laid in my bed as cried myself to sleep.I couldn't believe that I hurt him that bad.

✰ ✰ ✰

"Alright, everyone got their bags off of the bus?"Drake yelled as we exited the tour bus.

We finished our last 7 shows and came home.I wasn't the same ever since the incident that happened between Leon and I.

"Thank you for inviting me on the tour."I hugged Drake as I drug my bag off of the bus.
"No problem, take the day off tomorrow.You need it."He smiled at me and walked away.I smiled back for a brief moment and walked towards the Range.I put my bag in the back and climbed into the passenger seat and stared out the window.Zion came into the car not too long after.

"You okay, sis?"I continued to look out the window.
"Y-Yeah, I'm just hella tired, still."He smiled at me as I grinned back at him.He caressed my arm and began to drive to our house.

I walked into our house and inhaled the air.I heard Lost in the Fire by The Weeknd playing over the speaker as I smiled to myself.It felt so good to be home.I drug my things up the stairs and into my room.I placed them down and went into my bathroom to take a nice, long bath.I needed this time to myself.I needed to think.I couldn't take anymore stress right now.