023.

"You okay, Zaila?"Drake entered my room and asked me as I sat on my bed, watching Netflix.
"Yeah, I'm good.I guess I just got super overwhelmed, but I'm okay, I promise."I gave him a smile of sincerity.
"Okay, I reserved a dinner for us at this really nice place called Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse.I got everything catered to you."I smiled up at him again.
"You really didn't have to do that, thank you."I hugged him tightly as he returned the gesture.
"No problem, beautiful.Go ahead and get ready, we're almost there."I nodded at him as he left my room.Words could not express how grateful I was to have a friend like him.I got up and got dressed :

I wasn't really feeling like wearing anything too flashy

I wasn't really feeling like wearing anything too flashy.The bus came to a stop and I exited my room for the first time in a few hours.The guys all looked at me and smiled.

"You look amazing, baby."I smiled at Leon after he said that.
"Look, there's that million dollar smile we all love to see, come here."Woody pulled me into a hug as we all got off of the bus and entered the restaurant.

It was a few other people in there along with us, but I didn't mind.I sat down at the head of the table while the guys found seat scattered around the table.

"Tonight is all about Zaila, you guys.Let's make a toast to her."Drake stood up to make the toast,"We all appreciate you more than you will ever know."I smiled at him and everyone else as they toasted to me.I was definitely gonna remember this night for the rest of my life.

✰ ✰ ✰

We stopped at 5 more places since my sudden breakdown.It hasn't happened again and I wasn't planning for it to either.I got to see a bunch of my beautiful fans and perform songs from my album.Me and my boys were all good and having the time of our lives.But I can't lie, I was exhausted from the constant performing.Being a singer really isn't easy.

"What's up, sleepyhead?"I heard Woody come into my room.The aroma of coffee followed him.
"What, Woody?I'm trying to sleep."I flipped over to face the opposite way.
"Nigga, we're in Atlanta.Its 6:30 PM.We going to the club in a few.Yo ass slept the entire day away.Here, I made you some coffee, don't let it get cold."He ruffled my hair and left my room.I groaned and got up and exited my room to go to the bathroom to do my hygiene.

"Good evening, baby."I looked at Leon in the mirror and nodded my head towards him.I finished brushing my teeth and entered my room again with Leon right behind me like a poodle.

"Yes, Leon?"I asked, clearly irritated.
"I just want to see what you're gonna wear, is there something wrong with that?"I looked at him and didn't say a word,"What's the matter?"
"I hate being woken up.I'm visibly tired from all of my performing."I slumped down on my bed.
"Well, you slept the entire day.You had to get up at some point.You'll be okay."He hovered over me and placed a kiss on my lips before leaving my room.

I sat up and thought about what I should wear.I nodded my head in approval as I thought of the outfit.I got up & went into my closet to get it out :

I put on a smoky eye look and it complimented my outfit wonderfully

I put on a smoky eye look and it complimented my outfit wonderfully.I walked out of my room and the guys all 'ooo'ed.

"Okay, I'm feeling this dark look, sis."I heard Zion say.
"Thanks, bro."I said, brushing off some lint on my dress.

Leon came up behind me and kissed my neck a bunch of times before whispering,"You're mine later on."into my ear.I closed my eyes slowly, in satisfaction, as he let my waist go and walked off of the bus with the rest of the guys.

The club was name Mansion Elan.I followed them as we walked into the club.It was live as we walked through the building.I heard The One by Mary J. Blige playing over the loud speaker.I looked down at the many people dancing on each other.I started to fall behind a little so I grabbed Zion's arm as we walked to the private room.

"Alright, you guys.You can leave your stuff here, the bodyguards will be here the entire time.Go off and enjoy yourselves."Drake announced as we dropped our things and walked out.

I entered the dance floor and started dancing with the guys.We were all having such an amazing time as the beat of each song vibrated our bodies.Woody was dancing in front me for most of the time that we were dancing.

For some reason, I didn't see Leon anywhere.The last time I saw him was at the bar and he was no longer there.

"I'm gonna go and look for Leon!"I yelled to Woody over the music.He gave me a thumbs up and grabbed a girl beside him to dance with.

I walked throughout the entire dance floor and didn't see him anywhere.I walked towards the bathroom and saw Zion coming out.

"Hey, have you seen Leon?"I asked him as he fixed his clothes up.
"No, actually.He wasn't with you?"I shook my head in response.Zion decided to join in on my hunt for him.

We walked towards the private room area so I could get my phone to call him since I couldn't find him anywhere.We both heard moaning over the bass of the song that was playing.We looked at each other and walked out and went to the private room next door to ours.I opened the door and my heart immediately broke from what I saw.