008.

"Where's my dollar?"Zion held out his hand as we sat in the living room and talked about last night.Leon was an absolute gentleman for the remainder of the night.I woke up to a text from him saying what a great time he had and everything.I think he could be the one,he could maybe even be my soulmate.
"Here's your stupid dollar."I rolled my eyes & handed him a dollar from my pocket as I walked to the kitchen.
"You guys are cute as hell together, not even gone front."Zi spoke with his mouth full of Cocoa Pebbles cereal.
"Thanks, but please chew with your mouth closed."I handed him a napkin as I made my smoothie in my NutriBullet.He rolled his eyes at me and then froze.I looked up at him and waited for him to say something.

"Zion.What the hell is wrong with you?"I slapped his arm.
"The party."He stated blankly.
"Nigga, what party?"I shook my smoothie around as I began to drink it.
"Drake invited us to an OVO party tonight at 6.I totally forgot about it until now.You have to wear all white with no exceptions, that's what he told me."Zion said as he put the cereal away.
"You stay telling shit last minute."I said with attitude evident in my voice.
"You better cut that attitude before I call Leon to come over here and deal with yo ass."I flicked him off.I looked at the time and it was 4:46 so I went upstairs to get ready.

I did my hair, my makeup and then I entered my closet and put my outfit on my cutest, white outfit. :

I fixed my dress to my liking and exited my room

I fixed my dress to my liking and exited my room.Zion passed me and took a double take.

"What, nigga?"I asked laughing at him.
"You got ready fast as hell.And another thing, you're starting to wear more "girlier" clothes, I like it on you."Zion smirked at me and entered his room.I didn't even notice until he said that.I smiled at myself in the mirror.I have always been beautiful, I just didn't feel beautiful.I finished admiring myself and went downstairs to wait for Zion.My confidence was lifted because of him.This is why I will always love my brother.

"Come on, Zion.We're gonna be late!"It was 5:30 and the party was not close to our house.
"I'm coming, I'm coming."He finally came down the stairs and we exited our house.I locked the door and got into his car and we were on our way to the OVO party.