012.

I was playing Dance Central with Leon and Zion as the rest of the OVO family watched us.I invited them over so they could see Zion and we could all make up for last night.Everyone was in awe from seeing our house, I found it so amusing.

"Yes!!I winnn, give me my $20."I had both of my hands out so they could both hand me my money.I took it and danced around some more.Leon slouched down on the couch, pouting like a little kid.

"I sowwy, baby.You want your money back?"I held the $20 in front of his face as he prompted to grab it, but he was too slow.He tackled me onto the couch and kept tickling me nonstop.
"S-Stop!Okay,okay!Here, have your money back!"I said as I laughed hysterically.He got up and kissed my lips before helping me up.

"Aye, Zai.I invited my friends over, is that cool?"Zi asked as he came back into the living room with a drink in his hand.
"Uh, sure.Who all is coming?"I asked curiously.
"You'll see."He smirked at me causing me to scrunch my eyebrows.

The speaker was blaring random music as our little get together turned into a party.We moved everything outside to the backyard and partied.I heard the doorbell and saw Zion running inside so I decided to follow him.He opened the door and immediately greeted the group of guys.

"What's up, y'all?"He dapped each of them up as they entered our house.
"Oh, Zaila.I didn't even see you behind me.These are my friends Woody, Algee, Keith, Bryshere, Luke and Elijah.This is my sister, Zaila."They all waved to me as he introduced them one by one.Woody looked oddly familiar, but I just shrugged it off.
"The party is in the backyard, you guys are welcome to anything you want out there."I informed them as we walked out to the back.

"Yo, Zi.Your sister fine as shit."I heard one of them say.I rolled my eyes at their comment.

"I'm gonna go and change right quick, Zi.I'll be right out."I whispered to him.I didn't need any of his weird friends following me up stairs to my room.I walked into my room and locked the door and entered my closet.I changed into :

And went back downstairs and outside

And went back downstairs and outside.I felt a million pairs of eyes on my body.I saw Leon look at me and his eyes almost popped out of his head.

"Damn, baby."He spun me around and bit his lip,"You look sexy as hell."I couldn't help but blush.
"Thanks, boo.You're not the only one here that thinks that, though."I warned him.
"What you mean?"He asked with seriousness evident in his voice.
"Zion invited his friends and they have been watching me the entire time that they've been here."I said to him.

We looked over at Zion.He had his friends around him.They all had their eyes glued on me.There were other women here now, I don't know why they kept looking at me.

Leon guided my face to look at him as he began to shower me with lustful kisses.He licked my bottom lip, begging for entrance and I let him in.I already knew what he was doing, I was enjoying every bit of it.He trailed kisses down to my neck as I lightly rubbed the back of his.I closed my eyes in satisfaction as a smile crept onto my face.

"Baby, stop.You gone start something in the middle of this party."Leon rose his head and smiled down at me.
"Maybe I wanted to."I smiled up at him.

We looked back over at the boys.All of them were occupied with women, rubbing all over them and what not.There was still one staring at me and it made me feel a little uneasy.I think it was Woody.I shook my head and looked away.I looked up at Leon and he was looking at Woody with a mean mug.I didn't want anything to go down between him and Woody.I walked away from Leon and towards Zion.I pulled him away from his girls and into the house.