021.

I woke up at 12 PM.The bus was empty and I was a little confused.I opened the window to see that we stopped in Times Square.I saw the guys eating in a place called Aureole.It warmed my heart to see Leon, Zion, Woody and Drake sitting together laughing and engaging in a conversation.

I did my hygiene and exited the bus to meet my boys.I wore :

I walked into the restaurant and past the guys like I didn't even know them

I walked into the restaurant and past the guys like I didn't even know them.I felt someone grab my wrist causing me to snap my head in their direction.

"Don't act like you don't know us."Leon said causing everyone to laugh.
"I don't."I played along,"I'm just kidding, hey, you guys."I walked around to everyone and gave each of them a hug.Leon kissed my cheek as I walked away to order my food.

I felt his eyes on my ass.I turned my head around to look at him and I was correct.I shook my head and ordered my food and walked back over to the guys.

"You extra cozy today, aren't you?"Boi1da spoke up.
"You already know.Can't be lacking out here, b."I popped my collar causing everyone to laugh.

✰ ✰ ✰

We finished eating and boarded the bus again to get ready for tonight.We decided to have a color coordination for each night.We drew from a cup and the color that was picked was yellow.I jumped for joy because yellow complimented my skin wonderfully.My outfit choice was :

My outfit choice was :

"Okay, baby.The things I could do to you right now."I lightly hit Leon's arm.
"Stop it, there's people around."I said looking into the mirror.
"I don't care."He whispered into my ear.

I pushed him back.I had to focus on the show.I wasn't going to let him distract me.

"Later, Leon.I really need to focus right now.This is my first big show."I said with nervousness evident in my voice.His arms snaked around my waist as he rested his head on my right shoulder.
"You're gonna do great, baby.Don't stress yourself out, okay?"I looked at him in the mirror and turned around to face him.
"You're right.I just want to be good.I don't want any mishaps to happen."
"And none will, just breathe."He kissed my forehead and left me in the bathroom.I looked down and took deep breaths.

"Hey, little mama."Woody made me jump out of my thoughts.
"H-Hey, Woody."I said walking out of the bathroom.
"You look beautiful, like always."I gave him a small smile.
"Thanks."
"What's the matter?"He sat down with me on the couch.
"I'm just so nervous.I don't want to mess up out there.I just started to grow my fan base, I don't want to lose any of them."I looked over at Woody.He looked like he was thinking of what he could say.
"You're gonna do great, Zai.Just imagine you're in front of us and just us, no outsiders or anything."Woody said as the bus came to a stop.
"Okay, I'll take your advice.Thanks, bro."I hugged him tightly as I got up to exit the bus.

One of the bodyguards helped me down the stairs as I heard a bunch of people screaming my name.I smiled at them and waved.I stopped to sign a few album covers and continued into the arena.I loved my fans already.

"You ready, Zaila?"I looked up at Drake.
"Yes, I am.Thank you for this opportunity, you don't know how thankful I am."He smiled down at me.
"You should be thanking yourself, it was your hard work that got you here in the first place.Now, go out there and knock 'me dead."I hugged him and waited for the host to call my name.

I performed 5 songs from my album and the crowd was amazing, they cheered for literally anything that I did.They also began to sing along and that alone almost brought me to tears.I took Woody's advice and it helped me a lot.I ran off of the stage and jumped into Leon's arms.

"How did I do?"I jumped down from his grip.
"You did absolutely amazing, the crowd loved you.I am so proud of you."I smiled at him and kissed him deeply.
"Okay, Zaila.You did great!"Woody came up to me and dapped me up.
"Thanks, bro.Your advice helped me out so much."I smiled up at him.
"I knew it would."He pulled me into a hug.
"ZAILA, YOU DID AMAZING!!!"Zion came up to us as I jumped into his arms.
"Thank you, bro!I did my very best."I looked at him and smiled widely.

Drake was finished performing and we packed up and left the venue.We boarded the bus and unwinded and relaxed.Leon's head was laid on my lap as I played some games on my iPad.

"Can I have everyone's attention?"We all stopped what we were doing and looked up at Drake,"I just wanna say that tonight was a great start for the tour.I wanna make a toast to someone very special in here - Zaila.You did amazing tonight, beautiful.Keep up the great work.OVO FOREVER!"Everyone toasted to me and repeated "OVO FOREVER" after Drake.I smiled and rose my water into the air.I don't think my body could take anymore liquor.Leon kissed my cheek as I leaned up against him and played my iPad again.I really could not ask for a better life.