007.

"It's just a date, Zion.Chill out."I said as I went through my closet to find my outfit.
"But this is literally your first date as an adult.The last one you went on was when you were 16, I had to chaperone because mom and dad made me."I laughed at that memory.
"Shut up, Zi.You're distracting me from getting ready."I chose my outfit and closed my closet door so I could get dressed.

"I chose my outfit and closed my closet door so I could get dressed

I walked out and Zi's jaw dropped to the floor.

"Damn, sis."Was all that he could say,"That nigga better use protection, I'm not playing."I looked up at him as I grabbed my last few things.
"Zion, hush.We are just friends."
"Yeah, probably right now.You're gonna come back home as his girl, how much you wanna bet?"He sat down on my bed.
"A dollar."I held my hand out for him to shake.
"A dollar, cool.I'm gonna be a dollar richer when you get back home."He danced in place as I laughed.
"Whatever, I gotta get going,I don't want to keep him waiting."I walked out of my room with Zion right behind me.
"Let me give you some condoms, just in case, stay right here."I turned towards Zion as he ran up the stairs.I left the house, disregarding the fact that he went to go and get his condoms.He's always been overprotective, but I haven't seen him like this before.

Leon insisted that we eat at a place called George's Restaurant.The name sounded super peculiar, but I was willing to give it a try.

I pulled up to the restaurant and they had valet so I decided to do it.I gave them my keys and a hefty tip as I walked up to the door to enter the restaurant.I walked up to the hostess podium and told the lady that I was here with someone.I looked over and saw Leon.She let me go to his table and smiled at me.

I walked up to the table and his eyes immediately began to study my body.

"Damn, baby.You look beautiful."Leon stood up and kissed my cheek as I blushed.He called me baby.I'm literally screaming on the inside.
"Thanks, hun.I wanted to get really dolled up for this."I smiled as I sat down.He couldn't take his eyes off of me and I was loving every bit of it.I wish I could have him already.

"Good evening, you guys.Welcome to George's Restaurant.What drinks can I get started for you all?"The man prompted to write on his notepad.
"A strawberry daiquiri, please."We both said simultaneously.We looked at each other and started dying.The waiter wrote down our drink orders and walked back into the kitchen.
"I didn't know you drank."Leon spoke up.
"There's a lot of things that you don't know about me."I smirked at him.
"I'm willing to find out each and every secret that you have, I don't care how long it takes."He took my hand into his and a smile started to grow across my face.
"Okay, how did you even become so smooth, anyways?"I took my hand back.I wanted to test him out.I've done it to the past guys that I've dealt with and they all say something like - "I've had hoes in the past, but I'm different now." or "I've always been good with the ladies."
"Well, when you live with your mom and sister your whole life, you learn a few things.They taught me what to say and what not to say to women, how to treat women and how to maneuver my way into any woman's heart."I looked at him in awe.He was so pure, I loved it so much.

"Here are your daiquiris."The waiter came back with our drinks, snapping me out of my thoughts.
"What can I get you guys to eat?"The waiter prompted to write on his notepad again.
"Shrimp scampi, please."We looked at each and laughed again.The waiter joined in this time.
"How long have you two been together, you guys are so gosh darn cute."We both looked at each other as Leon began to answer his question,"We actually just started dating, believe it or not."The waiter smiled at us as he finished writing on his notepad.He looked like he was about to cry before he scurried away.

"Since when were we together?"I laughed, nonchalantly.
"Since a couple minutes ago, you're my girl now, whether you like it or not."I smiled at him, goofily.
"Ehhh, I don't know."I looked at my freshly painted nails.He guided my face up to look at him again, that was going to be my new weakness, I could already tell.
"You're mine, Zaila."I looked at him and smiled.
"Okay."I giggled a little as I bit my lip.He smirked at me causing my heart to race again.

Was I really his or was this just something for the heat of the moment?