024.

Leon was getting head from some girl as he was making out with another girl and he was groping another girl as she was kissing on his neck.I was so disgusted to the point where I couldn't even say anything.He didn't even notice that I was standing there.I shook my head and slammed the door closed.

I ran back to our private room and grabbed my bag as Zion ran after me and out of the club.

"Zaila, slow down."I heard Zion call after me.I was running down the sidewalk, crying my eyes out.I didn't know where I was going, I just needed to be away from that club.

I didn't hear anymore footsteps behind me and relief washed over me.I continued to run until someone grabbed me up.

"What's up, sexy?Come with me."I started to scream and fight.I kicked my shoe off as I tried to wriggle my way out of the stranger's arms.They hit me in the side of my head and I immediately flinched from the pain & stopped fighting and screaming.I was pulled into some dark place and I couldn't tell where I was.I started to cry even more as horrible thoughts started to enter my mind.Someone please save me.

ZION'S POV

I became tired and stopped running after Zaila.Suddenly, I heard screaming coming from the direction that she was running towards.It sounded just like her voice, too.I started to run faster than before.I saw her shoe on the ground in front of an abandoned building.I pulled at the door as hard as I could, but it wasn't budging.I pulled my phone out of my pocket as I called Drake, panicking.

"Yo, Drake, bro.Zaila just got fucking kidnapped!!"I yelled into my phone.
"What?!"I heard him say out of disbelief.
"Yeah, nigga.I'm in front of the place that she got kidnapped at.I have her shoe as a clue."I continued to yell.
"Alright, send me your location and we're on the way."I heard him say before the line went silent.

I pulled at the door again, but I still had no luck.I started to cry out of frustration and anger.This is all because of that fuck nigga, Leon.He has to pay, one way or another.I'll make sure of it.

LEON'S POV

I heard the door slam causing me to snap my head up.I was hoping that it wasn't Zaila.I pushed the females off of me and went back into our private room and looked around for my phone to call her.It kept going straight to voicemail.

"Yo, Leon.You have to come quick, Zaila got kidnapped!!"Woody barged into the room.My whole world came to a sudden standstill when those words left his mouth.I ran after him, not caring if I looked unkept.

We ran down a sidewalk to see Zion knelt down on the sidewalk, crying.

"Yo, Zi.What hap-"
"ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!"He attacked me out of no where.Drake's bodyguards pulled him off of me as Quentin asked him,"How is it Leon's fault, bro?"
"Me and Zaila caught this bitch ass nigga in a private room with some bitches!!He cheated on her again!!"Everyone looked at me as I looked down.I didn't mean for it to happen.

I was at the bar, just minding my own business.Some broad came up to me and we started having some small talk.I dropped my phone on the ground and knelt down to grab it.I came back up and drank the rest of my Hennessy.I got super woozy and then I blacked out.Next thing I knew, I was in a private room with some bitches kissing all over me.I thought I was dreaming or something.

"It's not what you guys think, I-"
"I don't wanna hear it!!We need to get Zaila back and fast.We'll deal with you later."Drake yelled as we stood in front of the abandoned warehouse.What have I done?