022.

"Wake up, baby.You need to eat."I tossed and turned until I sat up and rubbed my eyes.
"I'm not hungry."I said as I let my body fall limp.Leon caught me before I could hit my bed again.I groaned in annoyance.
"I don't care, it's 1 PM.You need to eat before the show.The next show isn't until 3 days away, you can sleep then."Leon held me bridal style as I dozed back off.

I felt my body being picked up and placed on a seat.I made myself comfortable on it and went back to sleep.Suddenly, I felt cold water splash onto my very warm skin.I snapped my eyes open and towards Leon.

"What the fuck, Leon?!"Everyone was laughing until they saw how upset I was.I pushed past him and went into the bathroom.
"Baby, I was just trying to wake you up.I wasn't trying to ruin your hair or anything."I heard him say through the door.I ignored him and started my hygiene.

I finished and exited the bathroom and went into my room, closing and locking the door behind me.I heard someone messing with the doorknob, but I already knew who it was so I ignored it.I texted Drake to ask him what the color was today as I ate my breakfast that was now cold.He responded with black and I smiled.

I finished my food and took my hair down so I could fix it up to my liking.I finished and got dressed in my outfit :

I felt the bus stop so I exited my room, the usual

I felt the bus stop so I exited my room, the usual.I walked out and everyone stopped talking and looked at me.

"Is there something wrong?"I asked breaking the sudden silence.All of the guys shook their heads as I smirked and exited the bus.

We were now in Ohio.I smiled and waved at the many people that were screaming my name as I walked into the arena.

"You must be Zaila."I heard a voice say to me.I looked around to see The Weeknd.I wanted to fan girl, but I kept my composure.
"Yeah, you must be Abel."He walked up to me as I spoke.
"Yes ma'am, nice to meet you."He shook my hand.I smiled at him as he stared at me.

"I see you two have met already, come on, Zaila.We have to do a sound check."I said bye to Abel and walked away with Drake.I saw him lick his lips and walked away.He was very flirtatious, goodness.

I finished my sound check and it was time for me to perform.I went back into the stage and perform a different set of songs for Ohio.They all loved it.Everyone sang along causing me to smile as a few tears escaped my eyes.They all began to chant - "Don't cry." over and over again.I couldn't help but break down.I closed out my part of the show and walked off of the stage.

I went back onto the bus and bawled my eyes out.I heard footsteps running, but I ignored it.

"Baby, baby.Look at me, stop crying, please."I heard Leon say as he knelt down in front of me.I felt 2 people sit on either side of me.I felt my head being brought down to someone's chest.I could tell that is was Zion because of the scent of his cologne.He rubbed my back as I began to calm down.I don't know what came over me, I just couldn't believe people actually knew who I was.

"Are you okay?"I heard Woody say as I sat back up.I nodded at him and smiled a little.
"What happened out there?"Zion asked the question that everyone wanted the answer to.
"I guess it finally hit me.I'm famous now.I am no longer a normal girl.This is my life.They are my life.I would do anything for my fans.It hit me all at once and I couldn't hold it back."I explained as I wiped my eyes.
"It's okay, we totally understand, babe.We can give you some time alone if that's what you need."Leon said as he rubbed my leg.I nodded a little.They all consoled me in their own special way and left the bus.