015.

I walked out and locked the studio door behind me.I walked towards the elevator and down to the lobby.I got off of the elevator to see Zion, Drake, Quentin, Boi1da and Woody talking and smoking.

"Hey, Zai.How was your studio session today?"Drake asked.Woody looked back at me and licked his lips.I couldn't help but make a disgusted face.
"It was just fine, thank you."I smiled at him as I continued to walk.
"Zion, aren't you gonna walk your sister out?Its night time and niggas start wildin' at night around here."Boi1da said, causing everyone to laugh except for Woody and Zion.
"Oh, no.Don't bother.I'm perfectly fine without him."I snapped as I rolled my eyes at him.

I began to walk out to my car as I heard footsteps running after me.I didn't bother to turn around to see who it was.

"Zaila, slow down, shit."I turned around to see Woody following me.
"What do you want?"I snapped as I continued to walk.
"I wanted to make sure nothing happens to you while you walk to your car."I looked back at him as I continued to walk.
"I'm fine, thanks."I dug in my bag for my keys.
"What did I ever do to you for you to be this hostile towards me?"
"You were being a total creep at my party, like what the fuck?!Who does that?!"I replied.
"I was just trying to figure out where I knew you from.It was high school.You look absolutely amazing."I looked up at him blankly.Ever since I've gotten with Leon, I took every other guy's compliments with a grain of salt.
"Thank you, you're not too shabby, you could lose a little weight."I teased.He turned his face up causing me to laugh.
"I should really get going, its cold as hell out here."I said, prompting to walk away from him.
"Wait, Zaila.Let me at least get your number."I scrunched my face up.
"I have a boyfriend."I stated.
"Oh, you're one of those females."He rolled his eyes, playfully.
"Ask him when he gets back."I smiled and walked away from him.
"Alright, bye, Zai."
"Bye, Woody."I laughed as I walked to my car in the parking deck.

I drove home and got out to get my gifts out from the backseat.I walked in to be greeted by jazz music playing, especially my favorite song Cut Loose by Paul Hardcastle.I threw my things down and walked into the kitchen to prepare my dinner.I made myself potstickers and rice.It was absolutely delicious.I finished my meal and went upstairs to wash up and change into my night clothes.I walked back down stairs and turned the music up so I could concentrate on my lyrics for my next song.

I heard the alarm say "Front Door" indicating that someone was entering the house.I saw Zion walk into the kitchen from the corner of my eye.I didn't say a word and neither did he.He went upstairs and came back down within 30 minutes.He came and sat down at the table across from me.I continued writing my lyrics.

"What you writing?"My heart dropped from hearing his voice.He hasn't spoke to me in nearly 3 days.
"Why do you care?"I replied, blandly.I tried to concentrate again, but I had no avail.
"Because your my little sister & I care about you."I shrugged and continued writing.
"Whatever, Zion.Go back to ignoring me, it won't bother me one bit."I lied as I continued to write.He slid my notepad from under me.I rolled my eyes as I got up and began to walk away.Zion followed me into the living room as I sat on the couch and got on my phone.
"Zaila, I'm sorry for how I treated you.It was very childish on my part and I should have just spoke to you like an adult.I miss you.Is there any way that you can forgive me?"I slowly looked up at Zion and back down at my phone.
"I don't know, I'll have to think about it."Zion tackled me as I began to laugh with him.I missed my brother so much, it felt great to have him back.