033.

I woke up in Leon's arms.I slowly moved out of his grip and slung my legs off of the side of the bed.

I smiled at the memories of last night as they replayed in my head.

I got up and my legs were killing me.I sucked my teeth in pain and grabbed my things.I threw on one of Leon's oversized sleep shirts and left his house.

I walked into my house to see Zion standing in the kitchen.

"What's up, baby sis?Where were you all night?"I scratched my head as I looked at him.
"A friend's house."
"Which friend?"I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Lorie's house, dude.What the fuck is up with all those questions?"I walked up the stairs as I heard Zion say,"Sorry,damn."I rolled my eyes and went into my bathroom to freshen up for work.My legs were still killing me.I managed to get dressed in :

I grabbed my last few things and left the house

I parked my car and got out slowly, due to the pain in my legs.I straightened up my posture so it wouldn't be obvious.I walked into the office building as I pulled my shades into my hair.

"Oh, hi, Zaila!Zion asked me if you stayed over last night and I said yes.I got you covered, girl."I loved Lorie so much.She was so sweet for no reason.
"Thanks, hun.I really appreciate it."I smiled at her and walked towards the elevators.I went up to the 24th floor and saw everyone standing around at the bar, talking and laughing amongst themselves.

"Hey, Zai!"Drake spoke up.
"Heeey."I went up to him and embraced him in a hug.I went around and hugged everyone else.I stopped at Leon and kissed him deeply.

"Hey, daddy."I whispered into his ear.
"Let's at least go to the studio before you start that, baby."I laughed at him as we looked at each other.I was happy that my first time was with him.I trusted him fully and I loved him with all of my being.

Suddenly, I was craving for a Philly Cheesesteak.This literally came out of nowhere.

"Baby, you hungry?"I ran up finger down Leon's chest as he spoke to Quentin.
"I guess I'm a little hungry, why?"He looked down at me.
"I really want a Philly Cheesesteak right now.And not any ordinary one, I want the one we had at the Food Truck Festival."I smiled up at him, jumping up and down like a little kid.That thing was so good when we had it that day.
"Uh, okay.Let's go and get it then."We said bye to the crew and left the building.

"This is so good."I said as I ate my second Philly Cheesesteak.
"I-I know, its pretty good."Leon gave me a confused expression.
"What's wrong, babe?"I asked as I wiped my mouth.
"Oh, nothing.You just downing them things like water."I laughed at his comment.
"I said it was good."We both laughed as we continued to eat.

We finally finished and went back to the headquarters.We were almost finished with our duet song and I was more than happy about it.

"I'll see you tomorrow, baby."I kissed Leon a few times before we departed.
"Okay, I love you so much.Call me before you go to bed."
"Okay, I love you, too."We both walked our separate ways to our cars and went home.

"Hey, Zion.I'm home!"I yelled as I entered our house.
"What's up, Zai?How was the studio today?"He asked coming down the stairs.
"It was -"I was cut off by my stomach curdling.

I ran to the bathroom as Zion followed me and threw up everything that I ate today.

"Zai, are you okay?!Answer me!"Zion yelled as he held my hair up.
"Y-Yeah, I'm okay, Zion."I wiped my mouth and got up,"Maybe I should get to bed early.Its been a long day."He nodded and helped up the stairs and into my room.
"Undress and get to bed, Z.You're overworking yourself."I nodded as he shut my door.

I sat on the edge of my bed and took my shoes off.I knew that I shouldn't have eaten that chocolate ice cream right after my Philly Cheesesteaks.