025.

ZAILA'S POV

The place illuminated as I was being tied to a chair.I was surrounded by many males and a few females.It looked like a warehouse.I saw weapons hung up on the back wall, there was modern art hung up all around the place, & the walls were painted all black with the words 'XO / XO FOREVER' spray painted in red across them.The place was pretty nice, it was just being used for the wrong reasons.I looked up to see someone in a black ski mask.The removed it to reveal - Abel?

"Abel?"I tilted my head out of confusion.I felt relived to see it was someone that I knew, but I was also still scared of what he was going to do to me.
"Hey, baby.I didn't mean to scare you out there."I furrowed my eyebrows at him.
"Why did you kidnap me?"I asked the question of the hour.
"Because, I wanted you to be mine.The only way I was going to get you is if I willingly took you from that nigga."I scrunched my face up.
"Leon?"
"Yeah, that nigga.You're way too gorgeous to be with some nigga that looks like someone's granddad.You should be with a real nigga, like me."Abel attempted to stroke my chin, but I moved my face away.He backed away from me and smirked.
"Why don't you just give in already?I won't hurt you.....unless you want me to."I scoffed at his disgusting flirting.
"No, thank you.I really just want to be let go.Please."I kindly plead to him.The only way to please a psycho is to play along with them.
"No can do, babygirl.You're my girl now."I looked away as the visions of Leon cheating on me again flooded into my mind.
"That nigga cheated on you again, didn't he?"I looked up at him and didn't say a word.
"That's none of your business."I spat at him.I noticed that he said again.How would he know about the first time or this time?
"It's okay, baby.I won't do that to you, I promise."He inched closer and closer to my face as his lips pressed against mine.I tried to free my hands from the tight rope to push him away, but the ropes were too tight.He licked my bottom lip for entrance, I let him in only to bite his tongue as hard as I could.

"Ow, fuck."He instantly pulled away as blood dripped from his mouth.I smirked in satisfaction as he looked up at me.
"Untie this bitch so I can fuck her up."My smile faded away as a heavyset male came up behind me to untie the rope from around my wrists.

Once my hands were free, I stood up and grabbed my pepper spray out of my bag and sprayed the guy and Abel in their eyes.They both started to scream from the pain.The rest of the people started to run up to me.I smiled as I took out my red pocketknife from my purse.I knew this would come in handy someday.

ZION'S POV

"You got your strap?"Drake asked me as I cocked my gun.
"I got it."We all exited the bus and went back to the warehouse.

We made Leon stay because that nigga has done more than enough damage.

Quentin stuck a sticky bomb to the door as we backed away from it.He denoted it and we approached the doorway with our guns aimed.We ran in to see Zaila stabbing some niggas.We looked down at the ground to see Abel and Cash screaming and rubbing their eyes.We decided to start with them since we knew they were the brains behind this shit.

I don't think Zaila realized we were in there until we started shooting at the people that she wasn't tending to.She snapped her neck around to look at us and ran over to us as she finished off the remainder of the people that were still standing.Some people stood back up and attempted to chase her, but we shot them down before they could even touch her.

"I am so glad to see you guys."She hugged us.
"It looks like you didn't even need us."Drake said as he held her in his arms.
"I took some self defense classes, just in case, before the tour.I'm glad that I did."We laughed and walked Zaila out.

Suddenly,we heard police sirens and started running as we put our ski masks on.I handed Zaila one as we continued to run.

ZAILA'S POV

I slid on the mask and ran to the bus.I climbed the stairs and ran to the couch.I sat there catching my breath as the rest of the guys ran onto the bus as the driver started to drive away.

"What a rush."I said causing everyone to laugh.
"Zai, you have cuts all over you."Zion rubbed over my many cuts and bruises.
"I'll be okay, bro.Don't worry."I smiled up at him.
"I can't believe those niggas were the ones behind this shit."Drake said, holding his head in hands.
"I'm sorry, D.You can't trust everyone."I rubbed his back as he sat up.
"It's all good, I'm just glad that you're okay."He caressed my thigh as I smiled at him.

Our conversation was interrupted by Leon walking into the lobby of the bus.Everyone fell quiet as he looked at me.I rolled my eyes at him as I got up to walk into my room to go to bed.I wanted absolutely nothing to do with his thoughtless ass.