026.

I was on my laptop looking for some new clothes to order when I got back home.FashionNova was the shit when it came to clothes.

"Hey, sis."Zion entered my room and sat on my bed beside me.
"What's up?"I looked at him as he began to talk.
"I have an idea for your next set in Miami."I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Okay, what do you have in mind?"
"Just read this document, it has everything that you need to know."He handed me his iPad.A smile crept onto my face as I nodded my head in satisfaction.
"Alright.I'm feeling this."I dapped him up and we both smiled at one another.This is gonna be good.

✰ ✰ ✰

"Drake, what's the color for today?"I screamed outside of my bedroom door.
"It's red!"He replied back to me.We finally arrived in Miami, the city of mischief and sex.I got up and went to grab my outfit from my closet.:

I felt the bus come to a stop and I stood up

I felt the bus come to a stop and I stood up.I was feeling really rebellious today, I'm glad he chose red.

I walked out and everyone's eyes fell onto my almost exposed body.

"Woah, Zaila.You look - incredible."Zion said as he stood back.
"Why, thank you."I looked around at each of the guys as their mouths stayed agape.I looked at Leon and he looked me up and down as he adjusted himself.I smirked and followed Drake off of the bus.

"Damn, Zaila.You showing out today."Drake spun me around as we spoke.
"Thanks, boo.I just felt like being a little more loose today."I smiled up at him as he handed me my mic.

I turned around to see the guys walking in, still staring at me.I was loving this attention that they were all giving me.

I heard the host say my name and I smirked.Let the fun begin.I walked onto the stage and the crowd went crazy, per usual.I heard the instrumental for my song, "I Don't Even Know Why Though" , come on and I smirked.

"I'm gonna need a volunteer for this song."I looked around at the many fans, screaming and jumping around in the crowd.

I chose this brown skin guy.He walked onto the stage and he was way taller than me.He also smelled very good.I was enjoying this new male presence.I sat him down on the chair that was apart of my setup.He was studying my body as I started to sing.I walked around the chair a few times as he watched me.I climbed onto his lap and started to grind against him.He licked his lips in satisfaction as I smiled at him.I turned around towards the crowd and continued to grind on him and sing.He started to feel on me as I held onto his neck.The crowd was going absolutely insane over this.

LEON'S POV

"I'm gonna need a volunteer for this song."I turned my head towards the stage when I heard Zaila say those words.Some guy came on the stage and she lead him to a seat.Her song, "I Don't Even Know Why Though", started to play as she walked around the seat.All of the sudden, I see her giving him a lap dance as they were feeling on each other.I looked around at the guys and they were all smiling, especially Zion.I shook my head and went over to the sound system to put a stop to this.

ZAILA'S POV

I was feeling the guy grow harder under me and I was loving every bit of it.This is a lesson for Leon, he lost a good one.Lemme See by Usher started to play and I became even more hornier than I was before.The guy continued to feel on me as I danced on him.

Suddenly, the music cut off causing me to get up.I looked around at the security as they were trying to figure out what was going on.I felt someone roughly grab my arm.I snapped my head in their direction and saw Leon looking at me with fury in his eyes.

"What the fuck are you doing?!"The crowd grew silent as he yelled at me.
"I'm in the middle of my show, let me go, Leon!"I snatched my arm out of his grip as I backed away from him.
"I'm not gonna let you continue to do this, Zaila."I looked at him like he was stupid.
"Bitch, you're not even my nigga anymore.Go choke a dick, cheating ass hoe."I spat at him.I let all of my anger out in that moment.I was tired of the disrespect and the betrayal.The crowd began to roar in laughter as I smiled to myself.Leon ran off of the stage as I looked back down at the crowd.

"I'm sorry, y'all.Niggas be wildin' nowadays.Let's continue this fucking show!!"The crowd screamed instantly.I even heard the guys scream backstage.I smiled at myself as I held the mic up.

A part of me felt a little bad about embarrassing Leon like that, I don't know why.

I finished my set and went backstage with the guys.

"Damn, my sister has grown into a real badass."Zion said as he dapped me up.
"You already know, bro.Like I said, you can't be lacking out here."I laughed as I returned the dap.
"Aight, Zaila.You were the shit out there, girl."Woody came up to me and gave me a hug.
"Thanks, bro."He let me go and the guys started to pour up some liquor.

I looked around to see if I saw Leon, but he was nowhere to be found.My guilt washed over my body as I looked down.

"Cheers, to the most beautiful woman that we all know."I forced a smile as Woody finished his sentence.Leon said the same thing to me a few months ago.I looked down and sipped my glass.Fuck, man.