018.

"Aye, you got your last bag ready?I need to put it in the Range!"Zion yelled up to me from the bottom of the stairs.
"Yeah, bro.Hold up right quick!"I pulled it out of my room as Zion came up the steps.He grabbed my last bag and I followed him down the steps.

I finally published my album and it sold about 176,000 copies in the first week.I was so proud of myself.I had to finish the last few songs on my own, but I didn't mind.I was taking this break up way easier than I thought I would.I haven't spoke to Leon since last week and from what I heard, he isn't doing so good.

I climbed into the Range and Zion drove towards the place that we would be boarding the tour bus at.We pulled up and everyone was already there as Drake's bodyguards started loading up the bus.

"Hey, beautiful."Drake embraced me in a hug.
"Heeey, you ready for your tour?"I asked him as I pulled away.
"I should be the one asking you that, Ms.PopStar."I laughed at his joke.
"Yeah, I'm pretty psyched about it."I smiled modestly.
"Great, I hope you brought your best singing voice along with you."I laughed once more.
"Oh, you already know."I said causing him to laugh.Someone called his name and he had to walk away.Drake was such a sweetheart.

"What's up, midget?"I turned around to see Woody.
"Hey, Mr.Brand Ambassador.I didn't know you were coming on tour."I smiled up at him as we hugged.
"Yeah, I couldn't let you be bored or bothered by Mr.Heartbroken over there."I looked in the direction that Woody was pointing towards.I looked over and saw Leon with some shades on.He looked like he had a fresh line up and it looked really good.Unfortunately, we are on break, I couldn't give in right now.
"Well, thank you for accompanying me."I smiled up at him once more.
"Shall we?"He bended his arm for me to intertwine my arm into.
"We shall."We both walked towards the tour bus in laughter.

We entered the tour bus and it was absolutely gorgeous.

"Drake gave you a whole ass room, lucky ass.I'm stuck sleeping in one of the bunks."I laughed at Woody's statement.
"You'll be okay.Oh shit, I forgot my phone in the truck.Here, hold my bag, I'll be right back."I handed my bag to Woody and ran out of the tour bus.I accidentally tripped on one of the steps and landed in someone's arms.

I had my eyes shut, bracing myself to fall onto the hard concrete.

"I got you."I opened my eyes to see Leon.He looked so fucking perfect right now.
"T-Thank you."He placed me down, gently.
"Don't mention it, just be careful next time, love."He winked at me and made his way onto the bus.

My heart rate began to pick up as I walked to the truck to get my phone and my charger.God only knew how much I missed my baby.He wasn't going to learn if I just got back together with him 5 days later.

Maybe at our first stop, I'll mend things back together.