031.

I was getting dressed in my cutest outfit.Leon planned a date for us so we could make up for lost time.I wore :

I loved the artist look of this dress

I loved the artist look of this dress.I smiled at myself in the mirror and walked out of my room.I walked to Zion's room to see him sleeping as It's Goin' Down by DMX played softly on his Beats Pill.He's been working so hard, he needed his sleep.I quietly walked over to him and placed a light kiss on his forehead.I smiled at him one last time and turned the lights down as I walked out.

I grabbed my things and went out to the Range.I drove to this restaurant named the Canoe.It was the finest restaurant in Toronto.I don't know why he always insists at eating at such lavish places.

I arrived and walked into the restaurant.I saw Leon and a smile crept back onto my face.

"Hey, gorgeous."He stood up and kissed me.
"Hey."I replied, happily.
"You okay?"I looked up at him and smiled.
"Yeah, I'm just a little tired, but I'm totally fine.I'm just happy to be here with you."He smiled at me as he grabbed my hand from across the table,"I do have a question, though."
"Ask away."
"Why do you always choose the most expensive places in Toronto to eat at?I could settle for some Chipotle or Jack in the Box."
"You only deserve the finest.I would be damned to give you anything less than that."I nodded slowly and smiled at him.
"Thank you, baby.But, tonight, I'm paying."I pulled a wad of money out of my purse and handed it to him.He scrunched his face up and looked down at the money.He grabbed my hand,opened it and placed the wad back into my hand.
"You've evidently lost yo mind."I immediately started laughing,"Like I said before, when you're with me, you're gonna get spoiled, regardless if you like it or not."I looked down at the wad and stuffed it back into my purse.
"Fine."

✰ ✰ ✰

We finished at the restaurant and left.Leon told me to follow him back to his house.I haven't been there before so I was freaking out a little.

We pulled up to this massive house and pulled into the driveway.I parked and got out and observed the house.Leon came up to me and took my hand into his.

"Welcome to my humble abode."I smiled at him as I continued to admire the home.

"I smiled at him as I continued to admire the home