029.

I stood on my terrace, looking over the city of Toronto.I took a drag from my blunt as The Weeknd played softly in the background.Tears continued to stream out of my eyes as the memories of what we had continued to replay in my head. :

"I didn't get a chance to formally introduce myself, my name is Leon Thomas III.You must be the beautiful - Zaila Graham."He took my hand into his and lightly pressed his plump lips against it.I could feel my cheeks heating up.
"Yes, that's me."I put my hand on my chest as I took my hand back and smiled at him.

"Since when were we together?"I laughed nonchalantly.
"Since a couple minutes ago, you're my girl now, whether you like it or not."I smiled at him goofily.
"Ehhh, I don't know."I looked at my freshly painted nails.He guided my face up to look at him again, that was going to be my new weakness, I could already tell.
"You're mine, Zaila."I looked at him and smiled.
"Okay."I giggled a little as I bit my lip.He smirked at me causing my heart to race again.

"I sowwy, baby.You want your money back?"I held the $20 in front of his face as he prompted to grab it, but he was too slow.He tackled me onto the couch and kept tickling me nonstop.
"S-Stop!Okay,okay!Here, have your money back!"I said as I laughed hysterically.He got up and kissed my lips before helping me up.

He started to inch closer and closer to my face.He adjusted his lips to meet mine.Then, it happened.I was kissing my business partner.We both pulled away at the same time.I smiled at him in satisfaction as he returned the gesture.

"You are so cute."I caressed his bottom lip with my thumb.He instantly started to blush,"Awww, little Leon is blushing."I teased him.
"Hush, girl.Wanna go inside and get fucked up?"He held out his hand for me to take.
"I would love to."I took it and walked by his side back into the party.

I shook my thoughts as my doorbell rang.I put out my blunt and wiped my tears away.I ran down the stairs and opened the door to reveal Woody with Chipotle in his hand.

"H-Hey, Woody, come on in."I forced a smile at him as he entered my house.
"How have you been holding up?"He placed the bag down on my kitchen table and turned towards me.
"I'm holding up just great, couldn't be better."I grinned at him.He looked at me with a confused expression, but he shrugged it off.
"You don't have to hide your hurt around me, Zaila.You know that."I sat down on one of the stools and started to unpackage my food.
"Thanks for the Chipotle, its so good."I avoided the statement that he just said.
"I'm serious, Zaila."I looked at him and sat my fork down.
"I'm okay, Woody.Really, I am.I can't dwell on this forever.If he's happy, then I'm happy for him."
"I know you don't mean that.You love that dude to pieces.You're just gonna let that other girl take the man that you love?The Zaila that I know would fight for what she believes in.I don't know who this Zaila is."I looked down as Woody finished talking.
"I-I can't just intrude on their new relationship, Woody.I-If it was me, I wouldn't want that to happen to me."I defended myself.
"Okay, Zai, whatever you say."Woody continued to eat his food as he turned on Netflix on my living room television.

Am I becoming weaker because of this?I just want Leon to be happy, that's all.But, I want him to be happy with me.But, he cheated on me - twice.He doesn't love me like he says he does if he can go around fucking the first girl that he lays his eyes on.I'm not going to let this overpower me.I'm going to overcome this.Tomorrow.