034.

I took an off day today to pay a visit to the doctors.I've secretly been throwing up a lot since the day that it happened in front of Zion.I don't even know what could be wrong with me.I eat healthy - sometimes, I drink occasionally, I really couldn't think of the problem.Maybe I got food or alcohol poisoning from something.

"Zaila Graham!"I heard my name being called.I got up and followed the lady to the back.I looked around the hallways as we turned onto them.

"You're in room 13.Dr.Jordan will be with you shortly."She smiled at me sweetly as she closed the door.

I sat on the examination bed and got on my phone.

15 minutes later, I heard a knock at the door and saw a man enter the room.He had a nice clean cut, he had the smoothest brown skin, and he was super tall.He wasn't half bad.

"Hello, Ms.Graham?You there?"I snapped back into reality as he waved his hand in front of my face.
"Oh, yeah.Sorry."He smiled to reveal his dimples and his straight white teeth.He was gorgeous.I already have Leon, let me stop while I'm ahead.
"That's quite alright.So, what seems to be the problem?"He began to examine my ears and my throat as I began to speak.
"Well,I haven't been able to keep any of my food down for about 3 weeks now.I think I may have some type of food or alcohol poisoning.Is there any medication that you could prescribe me to for it?"
"Well, I can assure you that its not that, so you won't be needing any medication.We ran your urine through multiple tests, including a pregnancy test.The disease tests came back negative,-"
"I know I don't have anything.And why did you run a pregnancy test?"I interrupted him.
"Well, we run these test because its apart of protocol.But before you interrupted me, I was going to let you know that the pregnancy test came back positive, Ms.Graham.Congratulations."My heart began to race.
"W-What?"I sat there in utter shock.
"Yeah, you're 4 weeks pregnant.You're blessed.I'll give you some time to process this.I'll be at the front desk if you have any further questions.If you don't, you're free to go."He smiled at me and exited the room.

I looked down as tears ran down my face.I knew that the baby was Leon's.How would he take this information?Would he leave me for this?I held my head in my hands and cried.Fuck, this is some heavy shit, man.I was not expecting this - at all.