020.

"You really have to give me a warning next time."I said as I got up from my bed.
"Why?"I looked at him like he was stupid.
"Just get out so I can change."I waved him off.
"You act like I didn't just -"
"Get out, Leon!"I whisper-yelled at him.He put his hands up in defense and stealthily left the room.I went into my bag and grabbed my new outfit. :

"Aight, come on, nigga

"Aight, come on, nigga.One more round of MK11."I called out to Woody.He came running as soon as I finished my sentence.
"I'm finna win this time, cheating ass."He said sizing me up.
"In your dreams."We plopped down on my bed and played the game until we made it to the Go-Kart arena.

"Damn, this shit is huge."Drake said as we walked into the building.The place was even bigger than I expected.I felt someone brush past me and I looked over to see Leon smirking at me.I walked over to him causing the entire group to look at me, including Woody.

"We don't have to keep this a secret anymore."I said.
"Okay, I want to apologize, though.I should have never did what I did and I regret it fully.I've also accepted the fact that Woody is your best friend.I can see that its nothing more going on.I trust you."I smiled at him.I placed my arms around his neck and kissed him a million times.I heard a bunch of 'awes' coming from the group.I looked back at them and rolled my eyes playfully.

"Enough of this mushy shit, let's go race."I grabbed Leon's hand and ran back over to the group.

We all got our helmets and went to a brief meeting.After that,we began the race.We raced for about two hours and guess who won most of the races.That's right,your girl did.

"All of y'all niggas are slow."I said as I danced around, fanning myself with the money that I won.
"You started in the front, Zaila."Woody said pouting.
"Awe, is the widdle baby mad?"I teased Woody causing him to laugh.
"Shut up."We all walked out and went back on the bus.We decided that we should all get to bed early so we would be energized for the first show.

Today was awesome overall, I got my baby back.