2

3rd person~ an interview

Interviewer- "what is it like meeting a lot of girls that are in love with you all and know so much about you?"
Jack- "sometimes it's weird because we sometimes forget somethings that happen to us and then they bring it up and we are like 'oh ye I remember that' "
Corbyn- "ye that's true but it's cool because all these girls are supporting us and we love all of them even if we haven't met them"
Jonah- "Corbyn's right, we love every single one but maybe not in the way they love us"

All the boys and the interviewers laugh at what Jonah says.

Interviewer- "do you ever think about being with a fan, like in a relationship?"
Corbyn- "well me and jack are the only ones in serious relationships so we can't answer this one. Go ahead boys..."

Corbyn and Jack turn to the other boys waiting for an answer from them.

Zach- "it's hard because there are a lot of gorgeous girls that just happen to love us but if we did pick one it could be hard on every other girl fans so idk"
Daniel- "I would but only if I thought there was actually gonna be something with them... not just them using me."

An hour later, the interview is over and the boys are sat in the green room waiting for the bus to come pick them up. Jack turns to Corbyn and says "bro we need to find Daniel a girlfriend... remember when he was with Sydney, he was so happy and the vibe was just so different on tour... I miss it."
Corbyn looks at jack "ye ik but it's not that easy, you heard what he said in the interview. Sydney used him just to get followers so it's gonna be hard for him to like someone again"
Jack signs "I hate her for that... bitch"
Corbyn laughs and jack joins in.

The boys finally announced their tour

The boys finally announced their tour. It's only gonna be an American tour for now but the boys always end up going round the world😂
———————————————————————————
Brooke's prov~

I'm just sat on my phone when all of sudden a message pops up - '@whydontwemusic has made a post'
I get so excited and go to look at it... THEY HAVE ANNOUNCED THE TOUR! FINALLY! I can't be more excited for this! And they look so good😍 30 days to go...