38

Loren's prov~

After last night I'm the happiest I have ever been. I wake up and go on my phone until we have to get up. I turn my phone on and I have a missed call from hrvy... it's been so long since we fell out so why is he calling me now? I don't have anything to say to him. I also got a message from my manager saying I need to think about what my new song should be about. I feel like I'm going to write about this whole thing with hrvy, I start making notes on my phone up until I'm interrupted by Tate running in our room all excited for a new day.

Me and Daniel get up and get ready, we are all going to walk around all day just looking at the place and all the amazing stuff here. Later on some of us are going to go to the beach for a night swim which I'm excited for because I have never done that before.

We spend the whole day just walking around, going in shops and taking pictures. It's a nice calm day and we had fun. Hawii is so beautiful I swear I would move here in a heartbeat.

We all walk back to our hotel and some of us get ready to go to the beach

We all walk back to our hotel and some of us get ready to go to the beach. It's going to be me, Daniel, Brooke, Zach, Lydia and eben that are going. Me and Daniel are the first ones to get there but we don't wait for the rest of them to get in. We both run into the water (it's so cold) and start splashing each other, suddenly Zach comes running in and starts joining in. Soon the rest of them are here in the water with us and we all just watch the sunset and chill.

Throughout the day I have been writing more and more

Throughout the day I have been writing more and more. After we got back from the beach Daniel gets in the shower first so I reread my notes. Once I'm finished I sent them over to my manager and my writer so they can have a read to see what we can do with my ideas. I get in the shower and I can't stop thinking about why hrvy has been calling me all day... why does he want to talk now? Where was he when I needed him most? The more I think about it for more upset and angry I get. I finish up in the shower, grab my phone to see if my writer has texted back about my work and she says she likes my work. This means I will have a new song out in the next couple of days, how excited.

Time lapse~

Loren has been on the phone with her writers for the past 2 days working on her new song, lucky Daniel has all his recording stuff so she records herself singing the song on all of that. She sends the final song over to her writers for them to approve it. They do so she decides to put it out.

The boys have officially started their tour which means the girls are all heading back home

The boys have officially started their tour which means the girls are all heading back home. They all don't want to leave but the boys have to focus on their work and so do they. We booked their flights home and they all leave tomorrow so they have one for day and night all together.

Daniel's prov~

The boys and I had our first show last night which was crazy but now that tour has started it means that Loren and the other girls have to go back home. I'm going to miss loren so much. We have one more day and night together so I'm going to make the most of it. It's 5am and I get up because I want me and Loren to go surfing and to watch the sunrise together. I wake her up and we head out quietly to the beach.

Loren-"dan you know I can't surf so why are we doing it?" She says all tired
Daniel-"well I'm going to teach you, we have all day up until 5pm so we have plenty of time" I smile back
Loren-"it's too early for you to be this happy and enthusiastic" she sighs
Daniel-"come on it will be fun" I grab her hand and run into the water
Loren-"OMG ITS SO COLD!" She screams
Daniel-"stop being a baby" I reply and she gives me a death look

We get on our surf boards and I start teacher her. We spend about an hour and a half trying to surf and we stop for a break whilst the sun comes up. Once up we get a quick picture and carry on.

We spend our last day on the beach just the two of us and we go out for our finally date in Hawaii

Zach's prov~

We have been in hawii for just over a week now and spending all this time with Brooke has made me really like her. She makes me feel a way that no one else does, that must mean something. It's our final day together in hawii and we spend it together by the pool chilling together and for our final night out I'm taking her to the nicest restaurant I could find. I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend tonight.

We get ready for our night out and Brooke doesn't suspect anything. Once we get there, we eat and talk. Just before we leave I decide to ask her...

Zach-"Brooke before we go I just want to say something... this time I have spend with you here in hawii has been incredible and I wouldn't want to spend it with anyone else. You're literally my favourite human and you make me feel in way I never knew I could so that being said... will you be my girlfriend?" I smile waiting for her reply
Brooke-"OMG YES! A thousand times yes!" She says with excitement
Zach-"I never want to lose you" I say hugging her
Brooke-"you won't... I promise" she whisperers in my ear

 I promise" she whisperers in my ear