11

3rd person~

Both girls wake up at around 6am and started getting ready to leave for the airport. Brooke get her mum to drop her at Loren's so Loren's mum can drop them at the airport and wait with them. Brooke get to Loren's for 6:20am and they all leave straight away.

They get to the airport at 6:40am, go straight to baggage claim and get all the other stuff they need. The girls say bye to Loren's mum and go up to security. Once through the girls have about 30 minutes till they can get on the plane so they go get coffee and wait.

 Once through the girls have about 30 minutes till they can get on the plane so they go get coffee and wait

Time lapse~

The girls get on the plane and find their sits. The plane takes off and they are on their way. Just under an hour and 10 minutes later, the girls have arrived.
The time was 8:20am when they landed. They get off , get their bags and get a taxi from the airport to their hotel. By the time they get to the hotel it's 8:40am.

Brooke's prov~

We get to our room and we have a view of the city... it's beautiful. I will 100% get pictures out her later. I go back inside and I go to mine and Loren's room. We both put our clothes in the draws and wardrobe, sharing them equally. We get changed into better outfits and get ready for the day of being tourists :)

3rd person~

The girls spend all day going shopping and see all the touristy spots. At 4pm they make their back to the hotel to get ready for the night. The girls get ready but not without having a dance party of course, they have music on full blast so they can sing with no care on what they sound like. After an hour and a half, they are ready to go for dinner.

Loren's prov~

Loren's prov~

It's so pretty here, especially at night with all the lights. I decide to take Brooke to an expensive dinner as she took us on this trip. We get in a taxi to the restaurant. When we get there it's all light up inside, beautiful. We sit down and have a cute little date together. I have told Daniel that I wasn't gonna text him tonight as I just want to enjoy sending time with my bestie and of course he was fine with it. After we finish ours meals, we go to the shop to get snacks to eat as we are gonna watch a movie in the hotel to finish the amazing night. We decide to walk back to the hotel as it's only a 5 minute walk from the stop.

L-"I'm really happy you planned this trip, I'm having the best time. I love having time without our phones and no one else, just us"
B-"same we don't do it enough... maybe we should make it a monthly thing, go to a nice restaurant and spend time just us"
L-"ye lets make it a thing babes" "anyway what are you going with Zach tomorrow night do you know?"
B-"no he said it's a surprise! I'm so excited to see what he has in mind!"
L-"ooo I'm excited for you!" I laugh and so does Brooke

We arrive back at the hotel and get into our pjs. We put on mean girls and just chill for the rest of the night.