15

Lydia's prov~

Loren and Brooke come back today!! I'm so excited! I have missed them and it's been so boring without them! The girls don't get back till about 10-10:30am so I have time to kill before I go with Loren's mum to pick them up from the airport. I'm just chilling on instagram and I go onto my explore page/search page. I like to go on this to see edits of me and the girls, the fans are so talented! I'm just scrolling through when I see a picture of Daniel Seavey hugging a girl... omg it's Loren! The girl is Loren! My first reaction is "Awh they are so cute" but then my head suddenly goes to hrvy... oh shit I hope he doesn't see it. It will hurt him, i know it will. I know loren very well and I know that she wouldn't have told hrvy about her and Daniel just in case something bad happens, she is that type of person. All I can do is hope hrvy doesn't see it...

As all of this is going through my head i get a text from hrvy, then another one and another one. Oh no! No! No! Please don't be about this picture that is spreading through the internet! I can't deal with this! I'm too scared to go onto the message but i know if I don't reply he is will do something stupid so I have to.

Well that was eventful

Well that was eventful... hrvy is mad at Loren for not telling him and now he wants to go up against Daniel I'm winning her over. I have no idea how this is gonna go but I want no part of it. I just hope for hrvy's sake he doesn't get hurt when Loren picks Daniel because I know she will... she is falling in love with him. I can see it.

I get a text from Loren's mom saying she is on her way to get me so we can go get the girls, yes! I can get this whole love situation out of my head. I'm not even in the love triangle but I'm getting stressed😂 I have my own Non-existing love life to worry about :)

3rd person~

Loren's mom picks Lydia up from her house and they drive to the airport to get the girls. About 25 minutes later they get there and park. They go in and wait for the girls to come down and meet them. The girls come running down and hug them. Loren's mom takes some of their bags and they all start walking to the car whilst Loren and Brooke talk about their trip, of course Daniel and Zach came up. They get back to the car, put all their bags in and get in.

Ly-" I think us three girls need a catch up, how about we go get brunch or a coffee"
L-"sounds like a plan!"
Lm-"do you want me to drive you all to a place and I will take the bags home or do you want to go home first?"
L-"can we go home first I want to get changed and freshen up"
B-"ye same" Brooke pops her head between the two front sits
Lm-"yes love that's fine" Loren mom says with a smile, happy that her baby is back "do you want me to drop you to the coffee shop after you get cleaned up"
L-"no mom it's fine I will drive! I don't want you being my taxi driver" Loren chuckles after what she said
Lm-"okay honey! I'm so happy your back! Me and the dogs have missed you" she grabs Loren's hand
L-"I missed you too mom" Loren smiles at her mom
Lm-"I have missed you girls being round the house too! It's been so quiet"
B-"well we are the life of the party" Brooke laughs and not long after they all do
Ly-"ye ye we all know that's me babes" Lydia says with sass

They all laugh and keep talking about random stuff till they pull up at Loren's house. They get the bags and go running inside. Brooke calls her mom to tell her she is going out for brunch and will be home after that and Loren goes upstairs to get changed, not long after Brooke goes up to get changed too. Lydia stays downstairs with Loren's dogs and her mom.

The girls are ready about about 15 minutes and they all head out. They go to Brooke's favourite coffee shop of course.

After taking instagram stories and pictures,the girls finally get a chance to talk

Ly-"so I wanted to do this without your mum Loren because have some tea to spill... hrvy is mad"
L-"what really" she looks shocked
Ly-"ye he was texting me this morning before I came to get you and his was going on about a picture of you and Daniel. It's going around the internet"

Lydia shows the girls the picture taken of Loren and Daniel.

B-"oh shit that must of been taken when she was leaving them yesterday... it's a cute picture tho"
L-"omg I can't believe it. Hrvy is really mad?" She looks even more confused

Lydia shows Loren the text from hrvy. She shows her the once saying he likes her before he came to stay at Loren's and the once from today. Loren's face suddenly changes... she looks guilty

L-"omg I didn't release he had feelings that strong for me... what the fuck do I do now?"
B-"well hrvy is your friend over everything so maybe you should just talk to him. The last thing you want to do is lose him over this, you guys have been mates for years"
Ly-"Brooke is right, it's better to tell him how you feel about Daniel and how you feel about him. If you don't tell him, he will not give up"
L-"I know but I'm just scared. I haven't even told Daniel how I'm feeling about him so it feels wrong to tell someone else" she looks down at the table
Ly-"ye i know what you mean but if you don't it could cause bigger problems not just with you and hrvy but maybe even with you and Daniel" Lydia grabs Loren's hand "hrvy said he will stop at nothing to win you over so you have to make sure he understand that Daniel is the one who makes you happy and you want to be with him. If you don't hrvy could go to Daniel"
L-"ye I understand... thank you for telling me this and thank you both for being such good friends. I love you both" Loren gets up and hugs the two girls
B-"anyway let's get back on to a happier note... who wants cake?!" She says holding up a big slice of cake.
Lydia and loren both say yes at the same time, which makes them all laugh.

Loren is trying to act happy and in the conversation with her two best friends but she can't help but think about how much hurt hrvy is and what she is gonna do. Does she tell Daniel how she feels then tells hrvy? Does she tell hrvy everything and hope he understands? Or does she just tell Daniel about hrvy and everything he has said and hope it doesn't scare him off? She has no idea but right now she just wants to be with her friends.