9

Daniel's prov~

Yesterday was so amazing! Loren is a really good singer, we have another thing to bond over. Maybe we could even make a song together...

The more I get to know her the more I like her but it's so silly because I don't know anything about her life, her family or any of her other friends. She is pretty much a stranger but some how I like her.

Everyone soon clocks on that it's about Loren, limelight's are smart

Everyone soon clocks on that it's about Loren, limelight's are smart. They don't let anything get pasted them.

I'm sat in the wdw house and everyone is out, so I take this as a chance to ask loren to come round and chill. I text her.

Loren's prov~

I see Daniel's instagram post and idk what he means by that... what is there to be confused about? Is it me? The band? Now I'm confused. I decide not to comment but I like it, I wouldn't know what to comment even if I wanted to...

A notification comes down from the top of my phone... Daniel. What does he have to say? Maybe it's about the picture, if it's not I'm gonna ask him about it. I click on the message.

I guess I'm going to his house

Daniel's prov~

Oh shit... Loren wants to talk. My guess it's about my post. She doesn't seem to be mad so that's good, although she has no reason to be.

I sit and wait for loren to pull up... it feels like I have been walking forever but she is finally here. I go to the door to greet her.

D-"hey"
L-"hey" she smiles and is holding a bag full of baking stuff
D-"follow me to the kitchen"

Loren follows me and puts the bag on the counter. She starts taking all the ingredients out and I decide to get out blows and things like that.

D-"so what do you want to talk about?" I look up on my phone to see how high the oven needs to be on for the cookies
L-"oh right ye, what was you post all about?" She takes my phone and starts reading the recipe
D-"I thought you would ask me about that..."

She looks up at me then quickly looks back down to the weighing scales to see if they are on 0

D-"it's about you... I'm confused about how I feel towards you" I look down
L-"why... what's confusing you?" She stops what she is doing
D-"I think I - um - like you... idk how much and I don't even know why... that's why I put 'I'm so confused' "
Loren moves closer to me... my heart stops.
L-"well it's a good job I like you back Daniel James Seavey!" She laughing and throws flour at me
D-"hey!" I throw some at her

Me and Loren have a flour fight😂 both of us laughing uncontrollably. We finally finish our fight and continue making cookies. Once they are in the oven we sit on the couch, we both realise how much flour we got on each other.

D-"I'm gonna go get changed, do you want one of my tops to put on?"
L-"ye sure but I hope you know you won't get it back for a while" she chuckles. I love that sound. "Last one up the stairs is a rotten egg!" She goes running past me, I chase after her.
L-"oh no looks like your a rotten egg babe" she puts a sad face then smiles.
D-"oh really..." I grab her and start tickling her, she laughs uncontrollably.
L-"Daniel stop!" She says laughing

I let go and we both look at each other with big smiles. How can this girl mean so much to me when I have only known her for 3 days?

We get changed and head downstairs. The cookies have just finished cooking at I go get them out of the oven... mmm they smell so good! Loren puts them onto a plate and carries them over to the living room. We decide to watch Mamma Mia as it's Loren's favourite movie, I grab some blankets and more pillows and we cuddle whilst watching the film.

Time lapse~

Loren goes home after watching about 5 films and cuddling with Daniel. They both had the best days and now they know how each other feels. Loren still has Daniel's top.

 Loren's prov~

Loren's prov~

I just posted a picture with Daniel's top on... let's see how long it takes people to realise :) I haven't spoke to Brooke and Lydia in a minute so I decide to text them and tell them about my incredible day!

 let's see how long it takes people to realise :) I haven't spoke to Brooke and Lydia in a minute so I decide to text them and tell them about my incredible day!

I knew they would be happy for me! I wouldn't change my girls for the world. I love them too much🥰 having that conversation just made my day even more perfect!