28

Loren's prov~

I have been at this house all day just writing down how I feel and I have been a mess. I have been crying then I will be fine and then crying again, I'm so happy no one else is here to see me. Daniel is probably spending the day with his family so he probably won't notice that I'm gone until about 6pm when he will text me about dinner and I won't reply. I hope I don't mess up his day with his family, I know he doesn't see them a lot anymore. I hope my mom and Brooke didn't take it too hard, I hate it when they are sad.

I finally finish my spider diagrams and I stand back to look at them. Wow I have a lot on feelings when I put them all down on paper. I feel a lot better after doing that and crying my eyes out for like 3 hours straight. I feel like I might go back to New York just in time to meet Daniel's family for food and spend the night with the girls. The time is 2pm and I turn my phone back on. I have thousands of notifications but I just ignore them all and look at flights back to New York today. They only have one left for the day and it's at 4pm, I book it and decide to get ready now because when I get back I can imagine I won't have time to do it. After I finish doing my makeup I had straight for the airport. I just want to get back already!

Brooke's prov~

Christmas is not the same without loren around, we are always crazy together and now she isn't here. It's 5:30pm and we have been out shopping and we are going to go for a Christmas meal but I'm not really in the mood. I call Zach because he is the only person to make me feel better.

Phone call:

Phone call:

Z-"hey b what's up?" I can hear the smile in his voice
B-"nothing I'm not having a very good Christmas this year" I sigh
Z-"what? Why?"
B-"Loren just left this morning and your not here so I'm sad and lonely"
Z-"Awh baby loren will be back soon maybe soon than you think"

Before I can say anymore the front door opens and I hear bags... it sounds like a suitcase. I tell zach to hold on a minute whilst I check who it is. I run to the front door and I see my gorgeous best friend with a smile on her face

L-"did you miss me?" She says scummy

I run over to her and jump on her. We have the longest hug and I start to cry again. I know it's only been a day since I seen her (we share a bed together last night but I didn't see her) Loren's mom comes running out from her room and starts crying too. She is so happy loren is back, I can tell. Loren's mom has been so down all day (we all have) even when we was watching shows or shopping she was still not herself but now loren is back she might be. My mom comes out and we all have a group hug. We all sit on the couch and open all our presents, it now feels like Christmas!

L-"I'm sorry but I have to go now"
B-"what! Why! You just got back" I suddenly get sad again think she is going back to California
L-"I'm going out with Daniel and his family" she looks down at her hands "i don't really want to because I'm scared but it means a lot to Daniel... speaking of, I haven't actually told him I'm back"
Lm-"honey if you don't want to then why go" she gives a smile smile
L-"because I want to make Daniel happy... I will be back in time for a few movies and snacks so be ready" she gets up smiling

Loren's prov~

I'm so happy I came back today, my mom and Brooke were so upset. We spent about an hour and an half together but now I'm going out to meet Daniel. I call him quickly on my way out.

He instantly picks up

Phone call:

D-"Loren what the hell! You just left without telling me! I was so worried this morning, I actually cried. Are yo-
L-"Daniel! Daniel calm down please... I'm back and I'm on the way to meet you and your family, where are you?"
D-"we are going to the ******* restaurant. I'm so excited! I didn't think you was coming"
L-"I wouldn't miss it for the world baby, see you in 10"
D-"alright bye babe"

Daniel's prov~

When I seen loren calling me I pick up instantly. I'm so mad at first because she just left without even telling me anything, I was so worried but then she told me she is back and I get happy because that means she will be here to meet my family. After the phone call I see my sister Anna looking at me, all judgement.

D-"what are you looking at?" I hiss
A-"something ugly" she hisses back
K-"no fighting please it's Christmas" she smiles at us both
D-"okay mom... seriously though why was you looking at me all judgementally?"
A-"because you was shouting at her for no reason, she is clearly going through stuff and you just have a go at her... best boyfriend ever"

After that I don't say anything I just keep walking. Shit maybe my annoying sister is right, Loren is going through stuff and I'm not helping at all... if anything I'm making it worse. I need to apologise to her as soon as I see her. I also have a gift for her too, we agreed not to get each other anything because we have only just started dating but I doesn't feel right not getting her anything so I did... I hope she likes it.