8

Time lapse~

Loren made her and Brooke breakfast, they sat eating it whilst talking about last night and the new boys they like. Loren dropped Brooke home because Loren has a busy day at the studio, she hasn't told the boys/Daniel that she is a singer yet.

Loren's prov~

It's 12pm and I have just got back from taking Brooke home, I need to get ready as I have a long day ahead. Idk if I should tell Daniel about me singing or not...Anyway I need to stop thinking about that and go get ready.

I have just put on abit of highlight and mascara and just about to get dressed but my phone goes off, It's a iMessage from Daniel. I smile instantly.

I guess he knows now and he is coming to listen to me sing

I guess he knows now and he is coming to listen to me sing... oh god.

Daniel's prov~

I'm so happy! I'm meeting loren again and I just found out that she sings! I didn't think I could like someone anymore but I do. I can't stop smiling :)
I look up from my phone and see jack looking at me...

J-"someone's happy, is it that girl Loren you met yesterday?"
D-"ye... she is amazing. I'm about to meet her at the studio"
J-"the studio?" He looks confused
D-"it gets better... she is a singer! She is perfect!"
J-"I'm so happy for you bro" he smiles

We hug and I text loren my address for her to pick me up. She arrives 10 minutes later and I get in the car. I have missed her.

Jack's prov~

I'm sat on the couch after just talking to Daniel and watching him leave to be with loren. I'm happy for him, she makes him happy. Corbyn walks down the stairs and sits next to me on the couch.

C-"did I just hear Daniel leave?"
J-"ye he is going out with loren"
C-"ooo that's great news! I feel like we need to tell Jonah and Zach what we have been up to and tell them about loren"
J-"ye okay but let's not tell them how Daniel feels about her because that's his business so it's not our place to say anything"
C-"ye I wouldn't do that to him anyway"

Corbyn shouts Zach and Jonah down. They come running down and sit on the couch in front of us.

Jo-"what's going on?"
Z-"ye and where is Daniel?"
C-"Daniel is out. We need to tell y'all something"
Z-"what is it?"
J-"Daniel has met a girl... her name is loren. They met at a meet and greet yesterday and they really hit it off"
C-"Daniel is with her now"
Jo-"I'm so happy for him! He deserves this. What does she look like?"

I go on my phone and show him a picture of loren.

Jo-"wow she is pretty!"
Z-"I remember her... she came with Brooke" he blushes
J-"ye... something going on with you and Brooke?"
Z-"nah we have just been talking abit, I do like her tho. She is cool"
C-"Jonah it looks like your gonna be the only single boy in the band soon" he chuckles

3rd person~

Loren and Daniel get to the studio and Daniel meets Loren's team. They spend all day laughing, singing and dancing.

People started to clock on that Daniel and Loren were together but they both didn't care

People started to clock on that Daniel and Loren were together but they both didn't care... they liked each other and that's all they cared about although they both don't know it yet...