25

3rd person~

Loren and Daniel spend all day together, just chilling being a normal happy couple. They got interrupted a few times by groups of girls wanted to take pictures with both of them. They have had the best day so loren suggestions they would go out with Brooke, Zach, her mom and Brooke's mom tonight. Daniel loves the idea. They walk back to the hotel Loren is staying at and go up to her room. Once in she calls her mom.

L-"mom! Come here pls!" She shouts but not too loud

Loren's mom and Brooke's mom come walking into the living/kitchen area of the room. They said hi to Daniel quickly before loren starts talking.

L-"me and Daniel have decided that we should all go out to dinner tonight because Zach is going tomorrow and we thought it would be nice" she smiles
Bm-"that sounds like a lovely idea darling" she smiles back
D-"okay great I will call Zach and tell him"

Daniel walks into a different room to call Zach leaving just loren, her mom and Brooke's mom.

Lm-"I'm so happy you and Daniel are together! He is lovely" she's has never been this happy about a boyfriend of Loren's before
L-"ye he really is" Loren looks back at the room he went in
Bm-"I wonder if anything will happen with Brooke and Zach?" She looks at loren hoping she is going say something
L-"I think something will... hopefully"

Daniel comes walking back in

D-"they are on the way back here now and then we can all get ready to go out" he smiles at all of them

About 10 minutes later Brooke and Zach come jumping through the door. They have never looked happier.

B-"hey everyone!" She is so happy
Bm-"hey darling!" She gives Brooke a big smile back
D-"right me and Zach will go to our hotel and get change then come back here after"
L-"okay babe see you in a bit" she gives him a hug

After Zach says by to Brooke they leave to get ready and the girls all go get changed. Once everyone was ready they leave to find a restaurant. They all walk around just looking at all off the different buildings and scenery. The 4 teens stop to get pictures every so often, Loren took this sick picture of Daniel so he posts it.

 The 4 teens stop to get pictures every so often, Loren took this sick picture of Daniel so he posts it

When they arrived at the restaurant Loren gets a text from someone.

Loren's prov~

I'm having the best night with everyone I love when I get a text. I go onto my phone to have a look who it is and I read the name... hrvy. Oh shit! What does he want? What does he have to say? Do I even care? I click onto it.

 My blood starts to boil

My blood starts to boil. I hate hrvy for what he did to me. I understand he had feelings for me but so did I at one point and I didn't get up and leave. He is just jealous I like Daniel that's the reason why he left. All of a sudden I start to hear someone saying my name.

D-"Loren...Loren...Loren" he keeps repeating until she comes back to Earth
L-"um ye sorry" he distracts me from my feelings
D-"are you okay?" He looks concerned
L-"oh... ye I'm fine" I lied
D-"you don't look fine... you look like your going to throw up"

How did he know? My stomach is doing backflips

L-"excuse me" I say loud enough so everyone can hear

I turn and head toward the toilet, almost running. I'm going to be sick. My body can't deal with any of this. Once in the toilet my body starts throwing up chunks. Ugh I hate being sick. I finish and walk to the mirror to freshen myself up, I don't want people to ask questions.

I walk back out to my table and fake smile so no one asks me anything, Of course Daniel isn't convinced.

Daniel's prov~

Loren has been acting really weird ever since she went on her phone after we ate, I wonder what's happened. I ask her if she is okay and she says yes but I know she isn't. She gets up and walks away, I'm guessing to the toilet. I hope she is okay. I don't get why she isn't telling me, in a relationship you tell each other everything... maybe something bad is happening. She comes back with a smile... I know it's fake. I know loren too well and I know it's not real. I don't want to make an issue so I just leave it and we have a good night.

I'm excited for tomorrow because my family will be coming down and they can meet loren for the first time. I haven't spent time with all of them in so long. I just hope everything that loren is going through is okay by tomorrow.