5

Time lapse~

Hrvy stayed at Loren's for 3 nights and went to Asia for the rest of his tour. After the first night they no longer found it awkward to be around each other. Loren and Brooke have still been posting on YouTube and have been waiting for the concert. Loren didn't notice that the 2 boys followed her back... yet.

Day of the concert: Loren's prov

Today is the why don't we concert and idk what to expect. I don't follow any fan accounts of them so I don't know if they are any good. I will soon find out I suppose. It's 11am and the concert is not till 7pm but Brooke insists we started preparing ourselves😂 we are at her house and she is looking for something to wear.

B- "I don't have anything good enough to meet them. Ughhhhhh!"
L- "what do you mean? You have some many nice outfits, like this one"
I point to one of the outfits laid out on her bed
B- "Loren, this is the why don't we boys we are meeting. I need something amazing"
L- "I haven't even looked at what I'm gonna wear. Probably just jeans and a jumper"
Brooke looks at Loren as if she has just killed someone.
B- "what! You can't wear something so basic like that. We are going shopping"
L- "ugh fineeeee"

3rd person~

The two girls get in the car and drive to the nears mall. They walk around all the different shops trying to find an 'amazing' outfit. After hours of looking they both find one and head back to Brooke's to get her makeup. it's now 2pm and the girls decided to go to Loren's to get ready.

2 hours later and the girls are ready.

The comments on Loren's post were crazy

The comments on Loren's post were crazy. Everyone was asking why she was going and tagging the boys in it.

Corbyn's prov~

I'm just chilling before we start sound check and I go onto the why don't we page to post on the story, when I see everyone tagging us in Loren's post. I click on it and see a picture of her and this brown haired girl, both gorgeous. I get really confused as to why everyone is tagging us in it but then I see the caption... she is coming to the show!

"JACK!!!! COME HERE I NEED TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING! ITS IMPORTANT!" I shout out hoping jack will hear. Not long after jack comes to the back of the tour bus to where I'm sat.

J-" bro what's so important that you needed to shout like that?" He looks so confused.
C-" that girl, Loren is coming to our show tonight!"
J-" WHAT! Omg no way! This is our chance to hopefully get Daniel a girlfriend"
C-" hopefully! She is coming with her friend, look"

I show jack the picture of the two girls and jack's smile suddenly gets bigger.

J-" they are both so pretty. Maybe we could get Zach to go out with the other girl, what's her name?"
I look down at my phone and read the other @ name mentioned in the picture.
C-" Brooke taylor"
J-"what an amazing night this will be!"

Both boys are so happy about the way the night is going so far. They go to sound check and don't tell the other boys what they are put to.

3rd person~

It's now 5pm and the girls decide to leave as they have meet and greet tickets. They both get into Loren's car and are on their way to the show. 15 minutes later they arrived and try to find a place to park which is not too far away from the building. They finally find a space and walk up to the building, where their is like 100+ people stood outside waiting to go in. The two girls ask the man who works there which line is VIP and they go to the back. Whist they are waiting, a lot of people are coming up to them asking for pictures which helps the girls kill off time.

After half an hour of waiting it's time for the VIPS to go in and meet the boys...

Brooke's prov~

IM ABOUT TO MEET THE WHY DONT WE BOYS! OMG! I'm literally freaking out. I'm fully shaking. I have been dreaming about this day for 2 years and now I'm finally here. I look at Loren who looks scared/worried. Ik why I'm feeling every single emotion possible but idk why she would be...

Loren's prov~

Suddenly I get this weird feeling in my stomach. I'm about to meet the boy I haven't stopped thinking about for the past couple of weeks! How should I act? Cool? Excited? Careless? Or maybe even flirt? I have no idea how this is gonna go but I'm about to find out...