14

Loren's prov~

I just said goodbye to Daniel and I know it's gonna be the first of many. We had a good day today, just packing and being crazy together. I love this new relationship we have. When I'm with him all my other problems go away and when he goes they all come back... like hrvy. I don't know what I'm going to do about him. He is my best friend, the last thing I want to do is lose him. Do I tell him that I like Daniel and I think something might happen between us so hrvy doesn't get heartbroken if something does and I didn't tell him? What if nothing happens with Daniel and I lose hrvy because of it... my head has suddenly became scrambled and I have only been away from Daniel for 20 minutes...

Me and Brooke are on our way to a coffee shop, we are just gonna have a chilled last day today. We go home tomorrow morning at 7am and I'm not looking forward to getting up early.

Time lapse~

Time lapse~

Loren and Brooke spend all day just walking around Vegas, shopping and what not. Loren doesn't tell Brooke about how she is feeling with the hrvy and Daniel situation, she might regret that later on...
it's now 7pm and the girls just got back to the hotel from dinner. They both get changed into more casual chill clothes and just sit on their bed thinking of what to do for their last night.

3rd person~

B-"we can't just sit in the hotel all night, we are in Vegas baby!"
L-"ye ik but what else can we do we have done all of it with the boys"
B-"how about we just go to the cinema or something... it's chilled and it's fun"
L-"ye okay sounds like a plan but first let's take pictures out on the balcony with the view"

Loren and Brooke open the doors to the balcony which over looks most of Vegas. It's gorgeous with all the lights from all the different buildings. It will make an amazing background for a picture...

 It will make an amazing background for a picture

After the eventful Instagram post, the girls finally go to the movies

After the eventful Instagram post, the girls finally go to the movies. They watch anything that's on and buy a lot of snacks. Before the movie starts Brooke gets a text from Zach.

He is cute

He is cute. Brooke brings out a side of Zach that no one ever sees... she makes him a better person. Zach knows she does but he doesn't want to rush anything. Something is telling him they might be better as friends...

Time lapse~

The girls finish watching the movie and go back to the hotel. Brooke calls Zach and Loren calls Daniel whilst they are packing and don't end it until they go to bed.

The next day the girls wake up at 5:30am and go to the airport to fly back home. The girls don't want to leave but Loren have work to do and Brooke needs to post her Vegas vlog. The girls talk about going on a trip again soon so it will be the first of many.

———————————————————————————

It's a short chapter but it's gonna start getting into the good stuff now! Arguments are gonna happen, rumours and some conversations are gonna be had... so keep ready :)