39

Ending of the book:
Time lapse of everything that's happened~

Zach and Brooke finally got together on the last day of Hawaii and are still together making it work. They love each other more than anything in the world. They both started a YouTube channel together as well as Brooke separate one, everyone loves their videos.

Lydia and eben ended up being a thing but they are not yet in a relationship because they both just like the way it's going, They are really happy together tho.

All the other why don't we boys are still with their girlfriends. Jack and Gabbie plan on having their second child soon and lavender is now almost one. All the girls still fly around the world just to see their boyfriends but they love it, what a life.

Loren still hasn't been in touch with her dad and she told her mom all about the lake house. Her mom was over the moon about it because she loves stuff like that. They always make weekend trips up their, sometimes just the two of them and sometimes Daniel come along too.

Loren and Daniel are still together and going strong with over a year in a relationship. They are so in love with each other, they are soulmates. They plan on having kids very soon and Daniel might even pop the question...

Loren has been focus on her music, she has 7 songs out in total and she has worked so hard on all of them. She is still doing YouTube now and again but it's not her main priority.

Hrvy and Loren met up when she got back from Hawaii and talked about everything. They told each other how they really felt and what they both now from now on. They are now slowly rebuilding their friendship and he has met Daniel (they actually got along really well) hrvy comes round to loren every now and then to see her and it's starting to get back to normal again. How could they not be friends again after everything.

Loren and Brooke finally got the life they always wanted with the boys they fell in love with before even meeting them. They are so grateful for everything they have gonna over the past year being friends with the boys and they can't wait for more amazing memories.

The end.

—————————————————————————

I had so much fun writing this book and I can't wait to write so many more. I hope y'all liked it :)