18

Loren's prov~

I feel myself slowly starting to wake up again but before I open my eyes I hear people talking. It's Daniel and my mom... I have to listen to this. I keep my eyes shut and make it look like I'm still asleep so I can listen, it might be intruding but that's their faults for having the conversation next to my bed.

D-"I haven't actually told loren yet but I really like her, like more than I have ever liked anyone in my life... I think I might even be falling in love with her.
Lm-"omg bless you" I can hear the joy in my mom's voice.

My heart almost explodes out of my chest when Daniel said that! Omg he is falling in love with me! How did I get so lucky?! Because I can't move I decided to have a party inside my head instead of actually jumping for joy.

Lm-"I probably shouldn't be telling you this but after what you just said I know loren would want me to say it... she likes you a lot more than she may add on. I have never seen her this happy about a boy in my life. When she came back from the trip to Vegas and brought you up, her whole face light up"
D-"I'm so grateful that I get to be the person to do that to her. I do the exact same thing when I talk about her and the boys all take the mick out of me for it" he chuckles "they just joke around tho, they love loren"
Lm-"I'm so happy she is coming out of her shell with you because it's hard for her to get close to boys ever since she was little"
D-"oh, how come?"
Lm-"i don't know if she told you but Loren's dad left us when loren was about 7, he just went to work with all his stuff from the house and never came back. He didn't leave a note or anything to say bye to us and ever since then loren has found it so hard to become friends with boys because she thinks they will just be like her dad. Lucky hrvy was around before Loren's dad left so she had one boy friend for all her life to show her that not all boys are like her father but now he has left too... I hate what her father has done to her, it breaks my heart" I can hear the sadness in my mom voice... god I hope Daniel gives her a hug.
D-"wow that's really upsetting... I had no idea that Loren went through something like that. I'm feel so sorry for her and you. You went through the same pain as Loren, you maybe didn't take it as hard as Loren might of but still. I have a lot of respect for you"

Wow Daniel is being really cute... I didn't think he would be like this.

Lm-"thank you Daniel... I would be lying if I said it wasn't hard being a single mom because it was at times, but I knew I had to be strong for her because she has been through too much... I also just want to thank you for bring out this side to my daughter that I haven't seen since her father left, she is the true Loren when she is with you"
D-"of course being a single mom is never going to be an easy job but look what happened from it... she has became an incredible person and not to be rude but from the sounds of things she is better off without her father and thank you for making your daughter the most gorgeous and kind girl she is"

I'm literally about to cry... it's time I wake up before anything gets said and I blow my cover. I pretend to wake up and look up to see my mom and Daniel sat next to each other. My mom has been crying, I can just tell by her face.

L-"mom are you okay? You have been crying haven't you"
Lm-"ye I have, me and Daniel got into a deep conversation about you and I got abit emotional"
D-"don't worry nothing bad was said about you" Daniel laughs
L-"good I hope not" I laugh back
D-"how do you feel now?"
L-"I feel good, a lot better than earlier. That nap was needed" I smiles
D-"good good, we have a lot of people waiting to see you so I will just go get them"

Daniel walks out and I grab my moms hand. Hearing my mom open up to Daniel really touch me, not just because I like Daniel so I want them to get on but because my mom never talks about my 'father' and how it effected her. Daniel said all the right things to my mom which makes me like him even more than before.

L-"I love you mom" I flash a big smile at her
Lm-"I love you too baby" she flashes one back

Suddenly Brooke and Lydia come running through the door, running up to me and hugging me. Not long after Daniel comes running in after them.

D-"I told them not to run in as it might scary you but they didn't listen" he says on every last bit of breath he has and then starts breather heavy
B-"omg I have been so worried about you... I think I might have bits of grey hair coming through"
Ly-"when you mom called I almost had a panic attack!"
B-"same I honestly couldn't believe it!"
L-"well I'm fine don't worry, I'm a little light headed but that's just from the fall"
Ly-"I'm going to kill hrvy I swear to god!" She get angry at the thought of him
B-"same! How dare he do that to you!"
L-"guys it's fine... i don't care what he does now, he made his bed now he can lie in it...Besides I have you two girls and Daniel, what else could I want?" I smile at my two girls
Ly-"we love you!"

She hugs me gently then Brooke comes in on the hug too.

L-"okay guys I think you are crushing me" I say struggling to breathe
B-"oh god sorry" she laughs

Time lapse~

Brooke, Lydia, Daniel and Loren's mom all stay till about 12pm just talking with loren and having a laugh. Brooke and Lydia both go home leaving Daniel and Loren's mom to stay. They both sleep with loren in hospital as she is only staying for one night. In the morning loren has been sent home from the hospital and Daniel stays with her the whole time, even though he was meant to be on tour. Loren and Daniel just stay in the house all day watching films together and Loren gets a ft call from Brooke or Lydia every couple of hours to check up on her.

Hrvy's prov~

Every since I stopped being friends with loren I have felt this hole in my heart that just can't be filled. I seen Brooke's story of loren in hospital and all I wanted to do was text loren or even Brooke to see how she was but I know they all hate me so I sided against it. I hate myself for leaving loren the way I did because I know she has had a hard time trusting men after her father and I pretty much did what he did. Daniel must be special to make her so happy because Loren doesn't trust anyone other than her mom and her two besties... and me at one point but probably not now. I think time is the only thing I can give loren right now... maybe I will try and fix everything I have done in a few weeks or months.