21

Brooke's prov~

It's December now! Yay Christmas! This is my favourite holiday. It's only the first of December but I can already feel the Christmas vibe. We normally get all out for Christmas but my mum hasn't shown any sign of doing that this year, I'm confused.

B-"MOM!" I shout
Bm-"YES LOVE?!" She shouts back
B-"WHAT ROOM ARE YOU IN?!"
Bm-"MY ROOM"

I walk into my moms room to talk to her about Christmas. We need to do something big like we always do. Loren and her mom came round the last 2 times because it's just them, I need to ask loren if she is going to come again this year but first I need to talk to my mom.

B-"what's going with Christmas this year? We normally start getting all the food and extra house decorations by now but we haven't" you can hear the sadness in my voice, I love Christmas too much😂
Bm-"well love, me and your father were thinking about going away for Christmas this year..." she smiles waiting for my reaction
B-"OMG WHAT! Where?" My sadness suddenly turns to happiness
Bm-"I don't think your ready for this... NEW YORK!"

My whole body reacts to this! NEW YORK!!! I have ALWAYS wanted to go to New York especially at Christmas! Omg I could cry!

B-"WHAT!!! Is that a joke? Are you joking? If you are I'm not going to be impressed!" I'm happy but I can't quite believe it.
Bm-"I'm not joking love, we are actually going!" She smiles
B-"omg I love you so much!" I give her a big hug and then I remember about Loren. "Mom what about Loren? She and her mom always come to ours for Christmas because it's just them"
Bm-"I have already told Loren's mom don't worry they have plans"
B-"oh" I say in a small voice

I'm happy that I'm going to New York but I'm sad because I won't be spending Christmas with loren.

I have been talking to Zach still but it's hard to keep a conversation because they are on tour, sometimes it's like I'm talking to myself😂 I do like him but sometimes it's like it's too good to be true. I have liked Zach ever since I saw the boy for the first time and now I'm talking to him...like what?! I can't believe I'm even friends with the boys, this is my life.

I have still been posting on YouTube and I'm now going to start Xmas vlogs today so that's my plans. I'm going to go shopping for Christmas decorations for my bedroom and put up my Christmas tree in my room for the vlog today. It's 8:30am so I decided to get started on the day.

Loren's prov~

It's 8:30am and I'm so tired. Yesterday I put out my first proper song and I'm still in shock. I go on my phone and I have thousands of messages from people off Instagram, Twitter and iMessages. I try and go through all the messages but I have to get to the studio for 10am. I stay in bed texting people back until 9:35am but I have to get up and get ready to leave otherwise I will be late. I get into sweatpants and a hoodie (no shock) it's a filming day so people are coming to do my hair and makeup and someone also has outfits for me to wear so I just have to get out of bed pretty much. I take my two dogs because they are going to be in my video and I bring my mom along so she can look after them.

When I get to the studio, there is about 20 people in room we work in. Why is there so many people? I'm not used to any of this. We all sit down and my manager tells everyone what is happening today, I get a message from Daniel half way through his speech.

By the time I finished talking to Daniel, my manager had finished his speech and I heard nothing😂

Manager- "okay so that's what everyone need to do. We are going to move in between this room and the set up room. Loren you understand what you have to do?" He looks at me
L-"um ye" I lied
Manager-"okay great let's get on with it because it's going to be a long day"

Everyone suddenly gets up and moves around. Some go into the other rooms where everything is set up (the backgrounds and objects being used) and some people say in this room I'm sat in. I have no idea where to go as I was too busy with Daniel but I guess I'm going to be on hair and makeup. I walk over to where my makeup artist is and I sit in the chair in front of the mirror.

Time lapse~

Loren sits and gets her hair and makeup done for just under 2 hours. She then moves onto her first outfit changed of the day. Once changed she is told to go into the other room and film the first part of the video. After a long day of loren singing along to the same song and changing outfits, they are finally done for the day. It's now 11pm and Loren just wants to go bed. They leave everything the way it is and everyone leaves, they will be shooting again tomorrow and maybe it can be put out.

The next day~
time lapse:

After 2 long days of filming, the video is finally ready. It's 8pm and Loren wants to post it now, so they do.

I post on my Instagram telling people about my new video and it's already got 20k views! That's so crazy! On the way home I go onto the comments and text people back

I post on my Instagram telling people about my new video and it's already got 20k views! That's so crazy! On the way home I go onto the comments and text people back. I'm so grateful for all the support everyone is giving me... I have wanted to do this my whole life and I'm so happy I can do it now.

3rd person~

Loren and Brooke have no idea as to what their moms are up to... they are planning for the 4 of them to go to New York for a week on Christmas. Brooke's mom got Brooke off the track of loren coming so she is going to be fine and Loren has even asked about Christmas yet because she is too busy. Their moms want to surprise them and they also have another surprise up their sleeves but that's something that has to wait...