7

3rd person~

Daniel and Loren lock eyes once again.

L-"um-hey again"
D-"hey beautiful"
L-"you were amazing out there. I didn't know what to expect because i have only just started following your band and I have never been to your concert before"
D-"ouch" he chuckles "how come you can then?"
L-"well Brooke has been a fan of the band for 2 years and she asked me to come with her... so here I am" she says with a smile
D-"well I'm happy you are" he also smiles "would it be okay if I could get your instagram and maybe your number too, I get a lot of people message me on instagram and I want to make sure I can talk to you"
L-"ye sure"

Loren goes onto her phone and shows Daniel her instagram and her phone number. He follows her and types her number into his phone, saved as 'Loren gray🥰' . Loren sees her name on his phone and starts to blush.

L-"hey, lets a get selfie to remember this moment"
D-"let's"

The two take selfies and videos, saving every single one. They are so rapped in each other's company that they forget other people are around.

With the 30 minutes up everyone is leaving and saying goodbye to the boys... Loren and Brooke wait till last. Loren says goodbye to Jonah and Zach. She walks over the Corbyn and jack...

L-"I'm not mad by the way, I was just so confused as to why you wanted me to be the one to make Daniel happy again. I don't know what happened to make Daniel sad but all I want to is make him happy, he deserves it... and the world for that matter. So thank you both for help make this happen" she hugs them both before they can say anything.

Loren walks away from the boys and goes over to Daniel. They both don't want to say goodbye.

D-"I hate this part... I will text you all day, everyday"
L-"same and good, I look forward to hearing from you gorgeous" she smiles and turns to see if Brooke is ready to leave.

Brooke had spent all the time talking and getting to know Zach, she likes him a lot. She doesn't want to say goodbye, Zach doesn't either. How can two people connect so quickly?

B-"I will see you soon, please don't go too far"
Z-"don't worry I will meet you as much as I can and text you too" he smiles "until next time baby..."

Brooke smiles and walks over to Loren. They both hold hands and walk out of the room not looking back at the boys.

Brooke's prov~

B-"sooo how did it go?"
L-"amazing! Honestly we get along like a house on fire" She smiles "enough about me, what about you and love a boy Zachary?"
B-"amazing as well, I really like him! We have each other's numbers so I will be hearing from him very soon" I can't hind how I feel. I really really like him, he was no longer the boy from the boy band I like... he was just Zach, a boy who is incredible.
L-"ooo sounds very exciting. Love is in the air" she laughs "anyway let's get home, I'm that tired I could fall asleep standing" We both laugh and walk to the car.

Time lapse~

Loren drives them by to her house and they go inside. It's now 11:30pm so the girls go to her room, take their makeup off and get into bed. Both girls had the best night of their lives... a night Brooke promised Loren would have.

Daniel's prov~

I just had the best night ever! I met the most amazing girl, the show was great and I'm actually feeling happy again. I get into my bunk and go on my phone for abit. I find myself on Loren's instagram account looking at all her pictures... she is so gorgeous like how is it even possible? All I want to do is see her again, I miss her already...

Loren's prov~

I miss him already...

The next day: 10:30am
Loren's prov~

I slowly wake up after been so tired from last night. I roll over and face Brooke.

L-"morning baby" I smile
B-"morning pretty" she smiles
L-"well last night as something... I feel like it was a dream"
B-"it was totally real and totally amazing" she chuckles
L-"I suppose I better get up and make us some breakfast... bacon and eggs?" I ask
B-" love some" she blows a kiss to me and I pretend to catch it

I grab my phone and walk to the kitchen. My phone is full of messages... wth? I see a text from an unknown number, Daniel probably. I go onto it to see what it says.

 I go onto it to see what it says

It's Daniel... thank god. I really want to talk to him, I miss him.

He makes me day

He makes me day... once again. I start making breakfast, still thinking about him of course :)