6

3rd person~

It's Loren and Brooke's turn to meet the boys. More importantly it's time for Loren to meet the boy who she has been thinking about since she seen his picture.

A man is stood at the front of the line and he moves aside letting Brooke and Loren go past, this means it's times. Brooke walks around to where the boys are first with a big smile, then Loren follows.

The boys are lined up. Daniel is the first boy everyone meets then Corbyn, Jonah, Zach and last but not less jack.

Brooke hugs Daniel, Corbyn and Jonah, Zach is next. Zach is Brooke's favourite in the band so she is the most excited for him. Brooke turns to Zach after talking/hugging Jonah. A smile suddenly grows on his faces just from looking at Brooke. They hug and have a laugh before getting a picture.

Loren and the blue eyed prince locked eyes... there is an unignorable connection between them. Corbyn gets jacks attention and the two boys watch Loren and Daniel to see how it goes. Loren slowly walks over to the boy with a small, nervous smile.

D-" wow your the most gorgeous person I have ever met"
L-"um thank you... your the most handsome person I have ever met"
D-"my day just got a whole lot better"

The two can't help but smile/blush after talking. They hug and Loren goes to meet the other boys. Daniel doesn't keep his eyes off her, Jack and Brooke both notice... Loren runs back to Daniel for the picture and Brooke stands with Zach (of course). Before the the two girls leave Daniel and Zach ask the girls if they have VIP tickets to meet them after the show and they both nod their heads and the boys get happy but try to keep it cool.

Brooke's prov~

B-"OMG I CANT BELIEVE THAT JUST HAPPENED!"
L-"same tbh! I didn't expect it to go like that" she says blushing abit
B-"I seen you and Daniel... something you want to tell me?" I look at her with a smile
L-"okay so basically when hrvy was on the way to my house I looked at the why don't we account just to see what they are about and Daniel was the one who stood out to me. After looking at him on instagram I couldn't get him out of my head for weeks and I feel so bad because hrvy was staying at my house and ik he likes me... well maybe"

My mouth drops.

B-"WTH! why didn't you tell me before now? Do you like Daniel Seavey"
L-" idk maybe" she looks down at the floor

I look at her and I give her a hug.
B-"I love you and do what makes you happy... if you want to be with Daniel, do it... don't let anyone stop you and by that I mainly mean hrvy"

Time lapse~

The girls go into the room where the boys will be performing, they are right at the front. Eben comes on then the boys. The girls both have the best time of their lives, dancing and singing all night until it's over.
Some pictures from the show that the girls took:

3rd person~

3rd person~

It was now time for the girls to go back and meet the boys again, this time 30 minutes and they can have a real conversation.

The girls go into a room with about 20 other people and are told to wait there. 5 minutes later the boys come walking in, all with smiles but Daniel's and Zach's are the biggest. Loren and Brooke talk to Corbyn and jack whilst Daniel and Zach meet other girls. Daniel and Zach just want to spend most of time with loren and Brooke but they have to meet everyone first. Loren, Corbyn and jack get into a deep conversation.

J-"me and Corbyn have been making plans to get Daniel a girlfriend and we found you... we followed you back in hope that we could help you and Daniel come together but you came tonight so it made our jobs easier" he chuckles "I seen you and Daniel earlier, you had a connection... he hasn't stopped talking about you since"
C-"we understand this might be a lot for you but we just want Daniel to be happy again and you done that earlier"

Loren is shocked from what the boys have just told her. She doesn't know what to do yet. Is she mad? Happy? Confused? She doesn't know but she does know how she feels when she is around the blue eyed boy.

L-"um i don't really know how I feel about all of this... I'm confused"
J-"ye we understand but everything might come abit for clearer after you talk to Daniel" he turns to see Daniel is coming over.

As Daniel approaches the girl he hasn't stopped thinking about since they laid eyes on each other, he suddenly get butterflies so does the girl. Jack and Corbyn slowly walk away to meet other girls and to leave the two alone together. Brooke is happily talking to Zach, laughing and joking with each other.

———————————————————————————

Hey y'all! I just wanted to say these are my own pictures from a concert so pls don't use them for whatever reason. Thank you x