10

Brooke's prov~

Everything that has happened after the concert has been crazy... Loren has met a boy who she likes and he likes her back, me and Zach have been talking everyday and I really like him and I plan to take loren on a trip. Me and Loren have had a crazy couple of weeks so I have planned to go to Las Vegas for 3 days.

I'm excited to see what this handsome boy has planned for us

I get in my car and call Loren to tell her I'm on the way.

She picks up and luckily she is at home, I tell her I have a surprise

Loren's prov~

I just got a call from Brooke saying she is on the way and she has a surprise. I have no idea what the surprise could be, I'm excited to find out tho. About 6 minutes later Brooke comes walking through the door and comes through to the living room after saying hi to my mum and my two dogs; angel and smudge

 About 6 minutes later Brooke comes walking through the door and comes through to the living room after saying hi to my mum and my two dogs; angel and smudge

(Angel is the brown/nude one and smudge is the black one)

B-"hey Loren!" She has a big smile on her face
L-"hey babes! how are you?"
B-"I'm good wbu?"
L-"I'm good too"

She sits down next to me with an envelope in her hand.

B-"so the surprise is in this envelope..."

She gives me the envelope and I quickly open it. OMG WE ARE GOING ON A TRIP! I need a good get away with my girl! And then I turn it over and it says Vegas! YAYYY!

L-"OMG VEGAS BABYYY!"
B-"VEGAS BABYYY!"
L-"thank you so much for this! I need to get away for a few days"
B-"ye ik that's why I did it, Ik you have been through a lot with hrvy and Daniel so I want you to just get away for abit"
L-" you the best! Love ya!" I give her a big hug
B-"love ya too!"
L-"when do we go?" I can't hide my excitement :)
B-"right about that... we leave tomorrow at 6:30am as the flight is at 8am so you better get packing"
L-"wow early morning tomorrow... come on, you can help" I chuckle whilst standing up

We go upstairs and go into my bedroom. I open my doors for my walk in wardrobe and go to the back where I have 4 different sized suitcases.

L-"how long are we going for so Ik which size suitcase I need"
B-"we are going for 3 nights and 4 days"
L-"okay so my median size one then"

I grab the suitcase and lay it down on the floor. I open it up so I can started putting everything I need in it. I pick out 4 day outfits and 3 night outfits and pack all my other stuff like hair and makeup etc. By the time me and Brooke had finished packing it was 9:30pm. God how times flies when your packing. Brooke goes home and I go to bed as it's an early morning for me. As I'm about to fall asleep my phone starts ringing... who could that be? Its Daniel and he wants to ft, I answer it.

We talk for about an hour but I end it because Ik I have to get up early tomorrow

We talk for about an hour but I end it because Ik I have to get up early tomorrow. I told Daniel all about the trip and he told me he will be there on our 2nd night so I'm gonna meet him. I'm even more excited now Ik he is gonna be there too...