20

Loren's prov~

L-"ugh I don't want you to leave" I pull a sad face
D-"I don't want to leave you too but I have to... I have fans to perform for"
L-"ye i know" I sigh "I will miss you"
D-"I will miss you too" he smiles and gives me a hug

Daniel's Uber pulls up and we pull away from the hug. We say our final goodbye and that's it he has gone. Daniel is gonna be gone for just under 2 weeks so it's not that long but still. I walk back into the house, now bored without Daniel.

L-"MOM!" I shout
Lm-"WHAT!" She shouts back from upstairs
L-"I'M BORED NOW DANIEL HAS GONE CAN WE DO SOMETHING!"
Lm-"OKAY LOVE, LIKE WHAT?"
L-"WAIT IM COMING UP!"

I walk upstairs as don't want to shout anymore, I go into my moms room.

L-"right what is there to do other than shopping?"
Lm-"we could go up to the market that is on for Christmas"
L-"ooo ye that could be good"
Lm-"okay lets get ready and leave for about 11:30am"
L-"alrighty then" I smile, skipping out

I go into my room and start getting ready. I only put abit of makeup on because we are not doing that much. After getting ready and dressed, it's 11:18am

L-"mom I'm ready, what about you?"
Lm-"ye I'm ready, lets make a move" she smiles
L-"okay your driving" I give her a big grin

Time lapse~

Loren and her mom spend the day walking around a Christmas market. Loren occasionally got stopped by a fan and got asked to take a picture but that was normal for this to happen when out.

Loren and Daniel have been texting throughout the day even though they only just left each other

The next day:
Loren's prov~

It's studio day for me. I'm actually excited because my song is almost finished so I think it will be out tonight... hopefully🤞🏻 I get up and just put on sweatpants and a hoodie because I need to be comfortable. I drive to the studio and go inside.

L-"hey everyone!"

Loren's team all say hi back and they get right into it.

Time lapse~

Loren and her team have been working on the song all day, making sure it's perfect to put out tonight. They have been writing this song for months and listen back to the words it sounds bad if it was about Daniel but Loren didn't write it about him it was originally about hrvy... but now she dislikes him for what he did to her (putting her in hospital) however she likes the song so she still wants to put it out. Loren has been on the phone to Brooke, her mom, Daniel and the rest of the boy (jack, Corbyn, Zach and Jonah) to get their opinions and to see if they pick up on anything that they didn't. Loren wants to have a music video for the song because the song has a place in Loren's heart so she wants to make a video for it. The team and Loren make plans to do this over tomorrow and the day after so loren is going to be busy which means less time to sit missing Daniel.

Loren's prov~ 5:55pm

I have posted all over my Instagram and snapchat stories about my new song coming out at 6pm so the pressure is on. My team and I are ready for this... it's gonna change my life... I'm gonna be a singer like for real.

Thats it

Thats it... it's out! At first I felt scared because I don't know how people are going to react to me singing but then after seeing everyone's amazing comments and support, it changes to excitement :) I have always loved to sing so the fact that I can do it now as part of my job is incredible! I'm so grateful that this is my life!

Daniel's prov~

Loren's new song has just came out and it's actually pretty amazing. I'm so proud of her for doing something out of her comfort zone and doing something that makes her really happy, I just wish I was there to support her and be part of this new chapter in her life...

My tour has been unbelievable so far and we are talking about going to Europe and Asia after the holidays... i might ask loren to come :) it would be even more amazing if she was gonna be there... we could go on dates, spend everyday together and visit places we have never been to together. I just hope she says yes😂

Hrvy's prov~

Loren has just put out her new song and although we are not talking I'm still proud of her. She has wanted to be a singer her whole life, I remember when we used to go grocery shopping with our moms and we would be singing along behind them with headphones in not a care in the world. I know how badly she wants this... I just wish I was there for her. I have really fucked up😩 I just wish I could turn back time... although watching loren from a distance has made me realise that ever since I went, she has been doing stuff she never normally would of like put out a song. She would always write songs by herself and then show me after they were done, then ask me if she should put them out and end up changing her mind. She has became for confident in herself... maybe Daniel has helped her do this.

———————————————————————————

This was abit of a messy chapter soz😂