34

The next day:
Daniel's prov~

I had the best first day here in Hawaii. Loren is amazing and I can't believe I got so lucky to be with her. I roll over to see loren sleeping still, how is she still so gorgeous even when she is asleep. The knock on the door snaps me out of staring at loren. I quickly get up and open the door, it's Corbyn and Christina.

Daniel-"sshhh loren is still asleep" I whisper
Christina-"it's 9:30am she can get up... LOREN!!" She shouts jumping on the bed
Loren-"mmm Christina what are you doing?"
Christina-"it's 9:30am we have a long fun day ahead, lets go!"
Loren-"alright give me 10 minutes" she sits up
Corbyn-"we are going zip lining and cliff jumping just to let you guys get an idea for what to wear. We are going zip lining first then coming back here so don't wear a swimsuit now"

They both walk out and shut the door behinds them. I hear a sigh and little bang on the bed and I quickly turn around to see loren is lying down again.

Daniel-"why are you so tired we have had the same amount of sleep?" I smile walking over to sit on the bed by her
Loren-"I don't know, I'm just not used to jet lag and travelling this much" she gives me a tired smile
Daniel-"well I hope you get used to it because we travel a lot" I chuckle
Loren-"ye I know you do, it makes me tired just hearing about all the places you have been in such little time"
Daniel-"you get used to it, anyway get up we some zip lining to do!" I jump up off the bed and pull loren up

Loren get some blue denim shorts with a white top and walks into the toilet to change. I get changed into tie-dye top and dark green shorts with my Nike airs. Loren walks out the toilet with her hair up in a ponytail and no makeup on, she looks gorgeous of course.

Daniel-"hey isn't that my top" I look at her
Loren-"oh-ye oops" she lets out a little laugh
Daniel-"you look so pretty" I put my hands around her waist
Loren-"stop your going to make me blush" she puts her hand on my chest
Daniel-"come on then let's go before everyone comes in complaining"

I grab her hand and we walk out. Everyone was coming out of their rooms, we all made our way outside and to the zip lining place. Once we are almost there loren suddenly becomes full of life and I love it, she is so happy. She lets go of my hand and runs with the girls, they all let out these annoying high-pitched screams which makes me and the boys put our hands over our ears.

Jack-"I think the girls are excited" he chuckles looking at gabbie
Zach-"you don't say"
Jack-"I'm on baby duty until jon comes" he smiles looking down at lavender who is asleep
Daniel-"doesn't seem like it's going to be hard she is fast asleep"
Jack-"ye good lets keep it that way... maybe we should stay back from the girls if they are going to scream" he says worried about waking his daughter

We all laugh at what jack said and we walk abit slower. The girls are already far ahead and are at the zip lining place talking to the person that works there. We all get our harnesses on, ready for us to go up to where we zip line and we just wait for jon to come. About 10 minutes later jon pulls up and tells us all to be careful whilst he looks after lavender.

We all go running up to the top and we just have to best time. We zip line for about 2 and a half hours and then we decide to go back to go cliff driving. We go back to the hotel, get changed into swimming costumes and head to the beach. We all run to the biggest rock we could find and jump off it. Most of us have little go pros to film us jumper for Loren and Brooke's vlogs which is fun, I have never really been a vlogger but it's actually really fun. We spend the rest of the day there, up until it's dark and we head back to the hotel for the night.