22

Daniel's prov~

I have been away from Loren for about a week now but it feels like forever😩i find myself thinking/missing her all the time and it's made me realise how much I actually do like her. After Sydney I didn't think I would fall for someone until I knew them inside out but Loren... she is different. Every time I'm with her my heart skips a beat. She makes me feel a way I have never felt before... love. I love loren! She is the most gorgeous, kind and inspirational person I have ever met and the only thing left to do is make her my girlfriend! It need to be big because I want to show her how much she actually means to me. I decide to text her mom and ask her about Christmas because what better time to ask someone to be your girlfriend than a Christmas.

Alright so me and Loren's mom have planned it, I'm going to ask loren out by singing with my boys and then asking her

Alright so me and Loren's mom have planned it, I'm going to ask loren out by singing with my boys and then asking her. I hope it goes well because it will be awkward if it doesn't. I can't want till Christmas now! Loren's mom tells me that Loren still doesn't know about New York so I'm not allowed to tell her anything which is good because it stops me from giving away what I'm going to do. I will talk to my manager jon today about the restaurant show and I will tell the boys about New York but I'm not going to tell them about me asking loren... just in case, they all have big mouths especially zach😂😂

Time lapse~ up until 1 day before doing to New York

Loren has being going to the studio at least once a week because she has been working on a lot of new songs as the first one was such a hit. One of the days she was out with Brooke filming a Xmas vlog and she sees a 'my story' poster come up on a building and she couldn't believe it!

 One of the days she was out with Brooke filming a Xmas vlog and she sees a 'my story' poster come up on a building and she couldn't believe it!

Loren's and Brooke's Moms have been planning the New York trip for like 2 weeks now and the boys will be coming to surprise them. She has been filming and recording songs for most of December so hasn't had time to think about Christmas plans, little does she know her mom has it all planned out.

Loren prov~

It's 5 days till Christmas! I haven't really been into Christmas this year because I have just been working on my music. Daniel told me yesterday that he will be spending Christmas with his family and he will see me after, he will then go back just before New Years so I won't see him that much but I understand he needs to spend time with his family. Suddenly my mom starts shouting me.

Lm-"LOREN CAN YOU COME HERE FOR A MINUTE!"
L-"OKAY I WILL BE RIGHT DOWN!" I shout back

I walk downstairs and see Brooke, Brooke's mom and my mom. I smiles, hug Brooke and her mom.

L-"what's going on?" I turn to my mom

My mom looks at Brooke's mom and turns back to me and Brooke.

Bm-"girls let sit down on the couch" she gives us a smile smile
B-"mom your scaring me, what's is up?" She looks confused/worried

My mom walk into the kitchen and comes back with an envelope. What the hell is going on? I hope it's good.

Lm-"here open this together... it will tell you everything" she hands me the envelope and I turn to face Brooke
L-"on 3" I say to Brooke
B&L-"3...2...1"

Brooke opens it and turns it over... OMG DID I JUST READ THIS RIGHT! NEW YORK!!! FOR CHRISTMAS!!!

B-"OMG!!! IM GOING TO CRY!" She has tears in her eyes
L-"I CANT BELIEVE IT!! Is this actually real!?"
Lm-"yes love! We are actually going!" Her and Brooke's mom have the biggest smile on their faces

Omg I'm going to New York for Christmas! I'm so excited for Christmas now! Me, my mom, Brooke and her mom are the iconic 4 some. We always have a good time together because we are all besties.

L-"when are we going?" I ask
Bm-"tomorrow love"
B-"what! I need to pack like right now"
L-"what time?"
Lm-"our flight is at 10:30am"
L-"okay that's fine" I smiles "Brooke lets get packing, we can pick my bags first then go to yours and pack yours after"
B-"sounds like a plan"

Time lapse~

Everyone goes upstairs to pack, Brooke helps Loren and Brooke's mom helps Loren's mom. They all decide to stay at Brooke's house tonight so we can all go to the airport together. After they all finished they leave for Brooke's house and start packing again. They finally finish packing everyone's bags at 8:30pm then they all go for dinner. When they finish dinner,they watch films and go to sleep.