37

Brooke's prov~

The past few weeks of my life has been a dream honestly. We meet the why don't we boys, hit it off with them, Went to New York for Christmas, Loren and Daniel became boyfriend and girlfriend and we get to come to Hawaii with the boys for their tour. I'm literally so happy with everything that's happening right now!

Me and Zach have been kind of acting like we are going out since we seen each other again so I'm hoping he will ask me for real, Even if he doesn't I still love spending time with him and we just get along really well.

We have been doing all this crazy stuff in Hawaii that I would never do if it wasn't for everyone else doing it. Today we just had a chilled day by the pool which has been really fun because I never really chill anymore so it was nice to do that. I spent some more time getting to know the girls (gabbie, Christina and Tate) and I also spending more time with Zach.

We have all headed back to our rooms to get ready for our first proper night out in Hawaii. I'm sharing a room with Zach which is great because I get to use the mirror in the restroom to get ready. I decide to make a YouTube video of my makeup for the night out and Zach comes in now and again just to be in the video😂

Daniel's prov~

We all headed back to our rooms to get ready for the first proper night out which I'm really excited for because I have to tell loren something. Me and Loren haven't said 'I love you' yet and I wanted to wait for a special moment to tell her which I feel like it is tonight. I'm abit nervous because what if she doesn't say it back but even if she doesn't i don't care, I love her... I have ever since I laid eyes on her. Loren starts doing her makeup and I find myself just looking at her... she is so beautiful. I quickly get ready and do my hair and head over to Corbyn and Christina's room because I want to talk to Corbyn about how I tell loren I love her.

Daniel-"hey guys are you all decent?" I say knocking the door
Corbyn-"ye come in"
Daniel-"sorry to barge in but can I talk to you bro?" I say looking at Corbyn
Corbyn-"ye sure" he smiles at me "I will be back in a minute babe" he says kissing Christina on the head

We walk out of his room and head downstairs to the lobby area where there are seats. Lucky it's quiet so i can have a good conversation with him.

Daniel-"basically I wanted to talk to you about Loren... I feel like your the best person to talk to because you have been with Christina for 3 years now"
Corbyn-"of course I'm here to help, what's up?" He gives me a warm smile
Daniel-"I'm going to tell loren that I love her" I say hoping he gives a good reaction
Corbyn-"omg no way! That's sick bro, I'm so happy for you!" He says excited
Daniel-"thank you bro but I wanted your help on how I should do it" I smile
Corbyn-"you should do it over dinner tonight, personally I would do it after you have eaten"
Daniel-"okay okay... how do I say it like do I just go in with "I love you" or do I do a speech or what?" I say really fast "I have never done this before... she is my first love"
Corbyn-"bro your thinking too much about it, just chill and go with whatever feels natural at the time. Trust me you will know what to say when it comes to it"
Daniel-"thank you Corbyn It means a lot" I smile
Corbyn-"anytime"

We hug and head back to our rooms. When I get back to my room, Loren is almost ready to leave and she looks good as always. We all head downstairs and are about to leave when we all get pictures.