V.

Yeosang's pov:

The day went pretty boring as usual. Mingi was nowhere to be seen and so was Yunho. I did see Minho and Jisung walking around the halls but I didn't really feel like talking to them today. I don't really know why though.

I was sitting alone most of the time which honestly felt refreshing. I felt peaceful in general until a sudden very intense smell hit my nostrils. Since my sense of smell was really strong I scrunched my nose in disgust. The smell was similar to a wet dog's fur.

When I turned to the direction of the smell I saw Jongho. He had a bright smile and he seemed to be very happy. Then he stood aside and I was met with a blonde haired boy. He had a sharp jawline.

I walked closer by curiosity but the smell was getting stronger. I was fighting not to gag in front of the whole school. Jongho saw me walking to their direction and waved at me. Well shit.... I have to talk to them now. Great....

"Hey Yeosang!" Jongho smiled. "Hello guys." I hesitantly looked at Jongho, Wooyoung and the blonde haired dude. "This is my brother San I was talking about. San meet Yeosang." Jongho introduced us. I looked closer at the blonde's features. As soon as my eyes landed on his both of us backed up while staring at each other. The reason for that? Just look at his eyes....

Most humans would loose their shit when they saw him

Most humans would loose their shit when they saw him. His eyes were bright yellow which overall looked creepy. The only reason I could see his real eyes was because I was a vampire. Apparently, werewolves are able to hide their eyes from humans but not from supernaturals, especially from vampires.

However that was the other way around as well. My eyes were probably blood red again despite the contacts which wasn't good for either of us.

He was growling at me, his veins were getting darker the angrier he was getting. I could also feel my fangs and nails getting sharper. The situation was getting way out of hand so, being the considerate person I am, I tried to calm myself down. Jongho and Wooyoung were eyeing us with weird expressions.

I didn't surrender but I stood in a more relaxed position to symbolize I didn't mean to make conflict. He soon understood that and calmed down.

"You guys alright?" Wooyoung broke the intense silence. Both of us hesitantly nodded but that really wasn't the best answer, so I decided to just bring my natural personality. "Ah it's probably the effects of the pills I took. Sorry about that." I said with my normal tone. Luckily all of them laughed and San seemed to be thankful that I saved his ass from saying anything.

"First I was surprised but then I realized that it's Yeosang who's talking." Jongho commented. I just laughed along them. San obviously saw through my fake laugh. "It was nice talking to ya'll but imma head to class now, bye gays." I said with a sassy tone which seemed to amuse Jongho.

"That guy is so weird but I like him a lot already." Wooyoung laughed while watching me walk away. I could still hear their conversation cause of my good-ass hearing.